BuyTelco / jason gallow / accelor / no response!

I took advantage of the $150 Amazon Gift Card promotion that BuyTelco was offering and placed an order for Internet service through them back in Feb. It's Nov. and, after reading several complaints about BuyTelco, I'm not surprised that I haven't received the gift card.

I've called & emailed BuyTelco numerous times, to no avail. I've even called my internet provider, who advised there wasn't anything they could do because it wasn't their promotion, BuyTelco is the third-party, blah-blah-blah.

Ok, so, I found that I wasn't the only person frustrated with BuyTelco and their lack of customer service! I read one of the complaints that mentioned he emailed Jason Gallow at jgallow@acceller.com and received his gift card within 24hrs via email. I'VE EMAILED THE MYSTERIOUS MR. GALLOW 3 TIMES AND HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING! I'm a very rational person, but patient I am not!

I followed the guidelines and sent BuyTelco the necessary information before the deadline. All I want is my friggin' $150 Amazon Gift Card! Why does it have to be so difficult? So Frustrating!

Patience is not MY vertue -
Seattle, WA

Comments

• Du
      14th of Dec, 2007

After posting my complaint I finally received my Amazon.com gift cards... Thank you Jason Gallow!

• Up
      11th of Feb, 2009

It is a total scam, I've read numerous blogs all over the place and no-one that "claims" to have received their gifts cards really exist. Hmmm, could this be another one of their scams to get more people signed up? There was also a "Jason Gallows" who claims to help you out. I called...no-one by that name has ever worked for their company.
    I've received numerous correspondance from 2 individuals. Yet it's been almost 8 months with no gift cards...SCAM. Digital Landing, Acceller and BuyTelco are all shady companies. The following 2 people have been "trying to help"...still no gift card. Go figure. I'm also making it my "personal mission in life" to go after these companies till they own up to their scam. GO TO COMCAST DIRECTLY TO SIGN UP!!

Karina Falcone
    815 NW 57th Avenue, Suite 400
    Miami, FL 33126

Lili Arroyo
    Sales Dept.
    ICS - Interactive Contact Solutions, Inc.
    2650 S. Falkenburg Rd