[Resolved] Buystimeshare / Money Back

5 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I bought a timeshare (MMM2/28) at Westgate Vacation Villas in 1993. I am now retired and have no income. I spoke to P Clampitt, who assured me that they are not scammers and belong to ARDA.
After listening to W Kogelman on radio, I realised that buy a timeshare could not help me, , then I tried to get my money back pronto, But, I was put on to Jason, who tried to convince me to remain, by offering a discount and sent me a new form to sign. I refused and demanded my money back.. But to date I had no refund, I had to borrow money to pay my credit card. in January 2015 for money paid to Buyatimeshare, plus I have to find (borrow) money to pay my yearly maintenance fee/taxes in Jan 2015. I do not wish to have extra financial burden or upfront fees for this timeshare.

• Resolution statement

BuyaTimeshare.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ti
Jan 7, 2015

Comments

• Sl
      13th of Mar, 2015

To the author of this complaint, please allow me to assist if possible. I am the Communications Officer for BuyaTimeshare.com and would like to assist, but without more information from you, such as your name, it is impossible to verify your description of events. The nature of these sites is that consumers can make anonymous complaints, which makes it very difficult to ### the validity of the claim. Should you decide to contact me, please reach me on my email s.luba(at)buyatimeshare.com and I would be glad to help.
    Sincerely,