BuyOwner.com / Seller's making home buying difficult.

United States Review updated:
2.15
In reading the letters that were sent in to you I would like to comment and make a suggestion for these sellers. I am an out of town buyer and used Buy Owner twice with great success to purchase both properties. My complaint is with the people selling on this site. First of all I would like to have seen more pictures of the properties I bought before jumping on a plane and flying out of state to see if I really wanted them. I also did not like having to weed through a lot of outlandishly priced homes before finding sellers I could deal with to make it worth my while flying to see them. I might also add that in both purchases that I made the sellers both came down over $50,000.00 to consummate the deal. If the sellers on this site want more action I would suggest that they show as much of the property as possible and get more realistic on their prices!

I've been reading all of these letters being sent in about how Buy Owner didn't do their part of the bargain and live up to their company's word. After going over all of these diffent home seller, who are selling their home on their own, I have a comment for you, the sellers. I am an out of town buyer and have used Buy Owner twice, with great success. My complaint is with some of the sellers on the site. I came across many properties that seemed to have fit into criteria I was looking for, but when you went to thier personal page they had either provided few pictures or the seller had the home priced so ridiculously high above what was feasibly financed, and alot of times both problems were present. I am going to be much more intereseted in hopping onto a plane to fly out of state to tour this property if alot of these sellers had displayed more of the home, especially with the virtual tours they have that make it seem as if you are in the room of the home themselves. I did not like having weed through the outlandish prices and minimal representation of the homes just to before I could find sellers who were serious about selling thier homes to deal with to make it worth my time flying in to meet with them to make a deal. I might also add that I made he sellers both come down over $50,000 to consummate the deal. If these sellers complaining on this site want more action, then I would suggest that they show as much of their property as possible and get more realistic on their prices.

Comments

Ni
  4th of Jan, 2008
According to the complaints if you re-read them, the buyowner agent does the photos, listing and probably prices it as well. So don't blame the seller for that.

BuyOwner.com / Acquisition Logo BuyOwner.com / Acquisition