Buyonlinepetshop.co.uk / Scam

England, Derbyshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
buyonlinepetshop.co.uk
AVOID this scammer he steals your money, if you like many, can't get your goods or refunds contact North Yorkshire Trading standards and they will assist you. Ian Allison is the registrant of buyonlinepetshop.co.uk and at least one other sales site www.whiskersandwings.co.uk has just moved his operation from Leeds.

Comments

Ti
  9th of Mar, 2009
I am still waiting for my order from, buyonlinepetshop.co.uk for dog coats and they have send me emails and said that my orders had been received and will be processed as soon as possible, that was almost a month and I find research again to look on dog jackets were out of stock but yeah they did take the money of me as soon as I have order but nothing I heard of them to send me email and said out of stock and keep my money do not make any sense. I dont know what will I do, if it tooks so long, I may be complaints to Trading Standard is the only way. I have keep print out and keep it safe!
Ti
  9th of Mar, 2009
I dont know whether I trust to order buyonlinepetshop.co.uk in future.The other things is if return...but it said on the information under returns@buylonlinepetshop.co.uk..BUT be aware it said Please Do Not Send Goods Back To This Address..warehouse address, Buyonlinepetshop.co.uk, PO Box 34, York. YO41 1WB do not make any sense to me at all. Something are not right
Do
  17th of Apr, 2009

Buyonlinepetshop.co.uk - Product Never Received
buyonlinepetshop.co.uk

I ordered cat treats on March 2nd, 2009. To this date I still have not received what I ordered, but the $30.00 was definitely taken out of my account. UNACCEPTABLE!!
Pj
  18th of Apr, 2009
I ordered a parrot cage from this company to the value of £167.00, NO GOODS were received from them, after trying to contact them via email and phone GUESS WHAT ...NO REPLY. It has taken 1 year to get my money back through my credit card.. Trading standards did advise me through this, but I see buyonlinepetshop has still not been stopped from robbing the general public. WHY WHY are these people getting away with this.
Jm
  20th of Apr, 2009

Buyonlinepetshop.co.uk - refund
United Kingdom

This firm unfortunately puts into disrepute other companies who do sell on line products and who do send out orders on time and refund within a given time span. THIS IS THE TYPE OF COMPANY THAT TRADING STANDARDS SHOULD BE DEALING WITH AND PUTTING OUT OF BUSINESS!!! They are scammers and as there is no other word for it THIEVES. Be very aware of exactly who you are dealing with in futute it has taight me a lesson, I will review any firm in future prior to placing my order. ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY comes to mind!!! BEWARE...
Tr
  29th of May, 2009

Buyonlinepetshop.co.uk - thick idiots
United Kingdom

You lot on here, ranting on about this business, are you all thick, my sister used to own an on line business but killed herself due to similar crap written about her, firstly the person who piad $30 for goods, dur, I have looked at this web site it is UK based, are you just making this up as you go along, then there is the person who says delivery should be 7 days, the law allows an online retailer 30 days legally to deliver goods not seven.

Then there is you lot who have nothing better to do then go on and on about lost money.
Get a life and stop recking other peoples
If you buy online and the goods do not arrive within 30 days, oh and you must allow another 30 days for a refund, you ring your bank and do a charge back, you bank then takes the money from the business you paid and charges them for this.

Simle ins'nt it, No need for crap on the internet, I contacted the host of this web site, they had, when they we online, over 10, 000 customers, most of them happy you are just a handful of ###, proberly living on a run down council estate with no jobs and nothing better to do with you time.
My sister let behind a family and two children 3 and 7 years old.
I am now looking at all this kind of crap on the net, it's discusting
Tr
  29th of May, 2009
I totally agree, with tracy, just charge the money back to this guy, Who for all you lot know, struggled to make the business work with the resesion many businesses are going under, I work for a well known advise service,
We are getting a lot more people who have lost businesses and thier homes, it puts a huge amount of presure on them, to the point that some of these pepole can not cope and have taken there own lives.

What you write on the internet, can wreck peoples lives, it not just a chat room, there are real people involved,
I do not know. maybe this person is conning you, But stop and think maybe he is a guy who is seriously struggling to cope with the presure.
To be honest if you lot were sending me e-mails, I would change my e-mail address and ignore you too, you are so dam evil, vicous and vindictive.
Ro
  27th of Oct, 2010

Buyonlinepetshop.co.uk - Rip off, take your money don't deliver goods
buyonlinepetshop.co.uk

Rip Off, Take your money don't deliver goods - I ordered a dog caot from the above website and that came with no hassle. On purchasing another one it has not arrived and was ordered weeks ago. The money was taken from my account very promptly and I have sent various emails to them complaining and tried calling but get an answer message...no surprise. Doing a bit of digging it would appear they are a scam and there are other people who have fallen foul to this horrible company. Word of warning do not order anything from them or do so at risk of receiving no goods and losing money.