Buyily / Buyileefour magic zip comfort bras

This all started back in mid September 2018. Some of bras sent were wrong size ordered. The one that was correct size did not fit either and quality of product was inferior, zippers did not zip! I contacted company by email for address to return the bras in question and get a refund, had already been charged to my AMEX card. A good deal of correspondence back and forth only asked for more information, and photo of package they came to me in and photo of the bras themselves. I provided all of this, still kept asking for more information, same that had been provided several times previously. Very frustrating. My option finally was they were trying to wear me out and give up. I did that on Nov. 29, 2018 and wrote them an e-mail telling them that I was very disappointed in their company and was giving up on my complaint and asking for action. I also stated I would report them to some agency so that none others would get sucked into purchasing from this bogus firm. I feel I was dur a refund of $56.75 which I never received.

Wi
Jan 19, 2019

Comments

• Pi
      Sep 18, 2019

I am having the same problem. I bought a bra for a 2x. It was their largest size . The bra and cups were so so small a 32 b would have difficulty fitting into this bra. I was offered 15% of my purchase to keep the bra. HELLO, what about the fact that it is unusable to me don’t they get🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬this place of business is a scam. Buyer beware

• Ka
      Sep 21, 2019

On Friday 8/23/19 (9:30am EDT) I placed an order with Buyily for 2 of their "Front Closure Extra-Elastic Breathable Bra". I ordered 2 based on their advertisement stating a 20% discount on the purchase of 2. When I received the "order confirmed" message I IMMEDIATELY responded "Where's my 20% discount for ordering "2 or more"? I HATE companies that pull this crap! It's dishonest & if you can't honor YOUR OWN DISCOUNT then CANCEL this order!!! >:( " which they totally ignored. Mon 8/26 I again emailed asking "You haven't responded to the question I sent on Friday, August 23rd. Again, where's my 20% discount for ordering "2 or more"? I HATE companies that pull this crap! It's dishonest & if you can't honor YOUR OWN DISCOUNT then CANCEL this order!!! >:( " . On Wed 8/28 they responded telling me that "unfortunately" they're "unable" to apply the 20% discount but "we are happy to offer a 15% discount from the original purchase price if you decide not to proceed with the cancellation." I responded immediately stating I will NOT accept their counter offer & to CANCEL the order immediately & issue a full refund. When they didn't respond I sent an email on Sun 9/1 asking "Where is the notification acknowledging my cancellation of this order & your issuance of a full refund in the amount of $51.85? More evidence of extremely poor "customer service" that unwary potential customers need to be warned about!!!" Then this fraudulent company Buyily has the nerve to send me an email message on Mon 9/2 stating "Your order is on the way". EXCUSE ME?! I POINT BLANK CANCELLED THIS ORDER ON WED 8/28 DUE TO THEIR FAILURE TO HONOR THEIR ADVERTISED 20% DISCOUNT! No one should EVER trust Buyily, also known as Adastra Network S.A. de C. V. !!! They engage in shady, sleight of hand/word, & wear you down tactics! They are NOT a reputable company!