Buyfansmedia.com / Twitter Followers

Paid for 5000 Twitter Followers and never received them. I've made numerous attempts at contacting the company via their "Contact Us" section as well as through their live chat, where I was actually able to chat with someone only one time, of which they promised to correct the issue. There are no reviews for this company on the web, so I guess this will be the first. Don't waste your time or money!!!

Re
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

9th of Jan, 2016
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I have bought from buyfansmedia few days ago and I didnt have any problems.

9th of Jan, 2016

Hello,
    I am the owner of www.BuyFansMedia.com – and I will like to answer to the above complaint.
    First, you didn’t find any negative reviews about our company because we have never scam to anyone. If we experience any problems we always return the money back to our customers. You are one of the cases that for some reasons our system could not deliver the followers. We have apologized and returned your money back. I have also asked you to send us a new username so we can send you FREE followers but you didn’t. Instead you took the time to write a negative review. If anyone needs a screenshots just contact us at support@buyfansmedia.com. We also offer FREE trial for anyone who is interesting in our service. We are REAL Company and as a company sometimes we do experience some difficulties but we are not scammers.
    www.BuyFansMedia.com

16th of Jan, 2016

I am reselling services from buyfansmedia the last two years without any problems.