Buyers Club / No Customer Service

P.O Box 81Stephnville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-749-8121
No customer service. Answering phone service does not announce company name and no return phone call. Web site no longer exists. [redacted]s exist online with same complaints. The Chamber of Commerce of Stephenville does not recoginize them and is flooding with complaints from customers. They have not been able to make one deal with me and do not seem to be interested in doing so. All they wanted was money. They broke the contract by refusing to provide the simple task of customer service and I want my money back.

Comments

Ju
  22nd of May, 2010
How or who do I contact to stop them from deducting money from my account.
Ju
  22nd of May, 2010
How do I stop Buyers Club and Leisure Time from deducting from my account?
Mi
  15th of May, 2011
I have received 19 phone calls by this company Phone number 562-223-8875 after having told them I was not interested in their offer. They insisted on asking why I was not interested and would not get off the phone. After telling them in no uncertain terms I was in no way shape or form interested in their product one operator gave the phone to "friend" for me to tell him. I asked them not to call again or I would initiate any and all actions I had at my discretion to get the calls to stop. They laughed and asked what I was going to do to them.
Ji
  10th of Jan, 2012
Company said I would have 7 days for trial then could cancel but the very next day took the funds from my checking account.