Buyephedraonline.com / Rip off

US Review updated:

So I ordered one bottle of 40ct Black Ice, 2 and a half weeks ago. They didn't take the money out of my account until 3 or 4 days ago. I got the package yesterday and it's a 20ct bottle of black ice. I have emailed them several times over the course of the last 2 and a half weeks and never received a reply to any of my emails. Website has no phone number and I couldn't find one online either. But they used delivery confirmation with the package so I assume now they can say, here is the confirmation number, you received your package, we aren't replacing anything. I'm super pissed and just want others to know, it's really not worth it. You can find it elsewhere with better service.

Ci

Comments

• Fa
      Jan 05, 2010
    Buyephedraonline.com - Total scam
    BuyEphedraOnline.com
    buyephedraonline.com

Stay away from this company! Total scam. Charged my credit card and never sent the product nor did they send the tracking number for the product. Stay away from this company!

•   Oct 31, 2010

Ordered a product in stock with my credit card. Nothing was sent. Will it be sent, my credit card information sold, or what. All I get is pending status! No phone number. Stay away!