BuyElectricScooter.com / Rip off

United States Review updated:
On July 23rd I bought my son an electric motorcycle from buyelectricscooters.com aka Linson USA for his birthday which was August 4th. I paid extra to have it shipped UPS Ground. I noticed when I got the box that it was shipped regular mail and the shipping label on the box was for a lot less than I had paid. The box arrived after his birthday and it was in very poor condition! I opened the box to put the bike together for my son so he could have his birthday present, and it is missing 6 pieces. I have tried contacting the company by the numbers given to me and one number is a *** line and the other is somebody's personal cell phone. The email address I was given is a false address. I have tried emailing them several times and it always comes back as failure to send. This is a horrible thing to do to a 2 year old on his birthday!! I do not recomend this company to ANYBODY!!!
Va

Comments

Je
  2nd of Mar, 2016
I ordered a scooter online. I got a receipt in my email with my order, I have not been able to get a tracking number or anything about shipment status. I have called the number for them it rings the has a recording that says please leave a message. No company name or anything else. I have left messages for them to call or email. I haven't had anyone respond. I don't know what to do I am scared they are not real. I already gave them my payment information.

BuyElectricScooter.com Logo BuyElectricScooter.com