Buy.com / Books / Ordered books not arrived

Ordered 2 videos and 2 books from the site. Books said to have shipped 12/4/07 and videos 12/5/07 - books still have not arrived. Sent multiple emails with the same response "We understand that there has been a delay in delivering your item(s). However, since you chose Budget Shipping as the shipping option for your order. The delivery time for Budget Shipping is usually 7-9 business days after the shipment date, which was 12/4/2007. If you do not receive your order by 12/17/2007, please inform us so we can then look into your order." However, when I look at the tracking - it kept saying no data available until one day it said it left the warehouse on 12/14/07. Still no books to date. Filed a claim - then they put a claim on all the items when I clearly told them I already got the videos. Spent 45 minutes on the phone - 20 of which were on hold. Finally requested a refund so I can go and try to find the books where I live - refund will take 6-10 days. Guy at customer service first said 3-5 days and then I started to question how they processed the refund - which will include their internal claim then a claim for the distributor - so actually 6-10 days for refund. "sorry for the confusion" he says. So unhappy with the service, process, etc. Couldn't get a phone number till I finally sent another email from there website and said - need phone number very upset. If anyone needs the number it is [protected].
Va