[Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com / Not doing what they said they would do

United States, New Hampshire, Merrimack Review updated:
30 Daniel Webster highway
Phone: 08008820296
Pressured telephone calls to sell my time shre. Took payment from my visa account when I asked them to hold the sale until I got home from work. Guess what, no contact since

Resolution statement

BuyaTimeshare.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

D  9th of Apr, 2009 by
Please do not interpret the enthusiasm of BuyATimeshare.com to sell your timeshare as a high pressure means to gain your business. The staff is dedicated toward helping people sell their timeshares. You are receiving the best advertising worldwide, and for a great price may I add. As for the payment: EVERY card that is charged goes through a recorded verification process. No employee would take that information until the advertising fee could be verified.

There is no need to worry; your advertisement will run until the property is sold. Once an offer is made, BuyATimeshare.com will facilitate the entire closing, with no cost to you. This really is a fantastic deal you were offered, in no way should you feel ripped off. This is a highly effective way to sell your timeshare, but timeshares are a commodity that is not easily sold and it takes a specialized firm to do so. I am just as sure as that zealous employee that BuyATimeshare.com will sell your timeshare property.
N  25th of Jun, 2009 by

vacation property resales - Scam
Vacation Property Resales

I wanted to sell my deeded campsite. My children are grown, and have moved out of the area. I no longer use it, therefore I would like to sell it. They said they would for $299.00. So I agreed. I paid the sum and have never heard from them since.
Pat Goard
N  5th of Feb, 2010 by
With 100, 000’s of clients throughout the world, there are occasional
issues that may arise, as with any large organization. We try to do
everything within our power to over deliver, but as with any service or product, it’s ultimately the end users decision and feelings that may spark such erroneous comments, if in fact we haven’t met their expectations.

We are the most technologically advanced Timeshare Resale Advertising firm worldwide. With this being said our customer base is very tech savvy, many are in top 3% income brackets with higher levels of education then the average purchaser, this educated, affluent customer base cultivates environments for new age media such as blogs, threads, viral marketing, which may lead to false accusations and or opinions of a non customer.

Many accusations against our company are simply untrue, some have been found to be from competitors trying to tarnish Buyatimeshare.com’ name. We spend millions on Advertising, Social Media, PR and answering all complaints related to our business practices with integrity at the forefront of each managerial decision. Our customer base signs and agrees to specific terms, these aren’t hidden, they are in plain sight. The agreements made between Buyatimeshare.com and the potential seller or renter is clear, with 3 levels of verification procedures to make sure our customer base is fully aware of our aggressive advertising practices. We have thousands of happy customers, but unfortunately these blogs aren’t focused on happy customers. If a customer is tech savvy do your research, we promise you will find that BuyaTimeshare.com provides the most ethical methods of reselling and renting timeshares

Please, we challenge whoever views these statements to follow the link below and read our

Keep an eye on our recently sold properties, you may in fact see your property on this list in the near future.

-If you are still not 100% satisfied, please contact Customer
Service at (800) 640-6886 or (800)-882-0296 or email us at
customerservice@buyatimeshare.com with any concerns regarding your account and it
will be our top priority to respond immediately and with integrity.

Please keep in mind Timeshares are not a monetary investment, but an investment in lifestyle! Price your property accordingly!
N  3rd of Jun, 2011 by

vacation property resales - Scam
New Hampshire

I have personally never done business with this company, but I know several people who work there. So I do know what goes on behind the scenes and it's disgusting. ANYBODY can get a job there. You do not need any sort of qualifications to work there. As long as you're really nervy and pushy, you will do well being a phone saleman here. In fact, several people who currently work there never even graduated high school. And the rest of them NEVER went to any sort of college. One of the guys that works there just got out of prison for DUI. He was in prison for a year. One of the top "closers" that works there (aka who scam's people into giving her their credit card number) is not exactly someone you'd trust to give your credit card number to. In fact, her fiance is currently in prison. Another guy that works there (also considered a top closer) has stolen so many elderly people's money, it's ridiculous. They all lie to the clients. I never complain like this about a company... in fact, I think this is the first time I do so. But it really bothers me how they get brag about the awards they get, etc. etc. but it's only because no one knows the truth about this company. They actually had one employee overdose on drugs at work one day and the ambulance had to come. They are simply just not a nice group of employees.

Buyatimeshare.com Logo Buyatimeshare.com