Buy Vogue / Scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

It is more than a month that I bought a gucci belt at buyvogue .They sent me confirmation of the order but not the article and the tracking number of messages I sent a message, no answer .I was trying to contact them several times via email online still nothing. I want to tell all the people who would like to buy products in this website does not do so because they're thieves, scammers and very unprofessional when it comes to customer satisfaction. I know just who to contact for this type of scam if I dont receive my money back!

Comments

• Mi
      20th of Sep, 2008
    Buy Vogue - Refund not received
    Buy Vogue
    Not Sure
    Not Sure
    Phone: Not Sure
    BuyVogue.com

This company is absolutely horrible. I too ordered two pairs of shoes for around 3 hundred dollars. I canceled my order after they never came and once I did, they said I'd get a refund. It's been 3 months and still no refund. Buyer Beware!

• Dv
      10th of Mar, 2009

Wow, My cousin and sister buys from there all the time and they are always satisfied. Thats what made me want to shop there. I mean i heard the stuff is fake but in what way can u really tell? The price difference? I just want cute sneaks for my cute feet but if i go through something like you guys did, i guess i'd be pissed too. it just bugs me out cause they have been shopping there for like 2 yrs now. I think it's been about that. My sister definately had her pradas about that long. Damn, i wonder if ur situation was ever resolved...D!V@ Out.