Butterfly Network / This site is a total scam!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi all, i wish i had found this site earlier, first i have been looking for a movie download site i tried one and it basically offered addresses for limewire which is free anyway but i managed to get a refund.

I was searching for another and the Butterfly network offered downloads of 5 minutes (nonsense) when i signed up all i got was, you know it limewire, emule etc all of which are free anyway.

This site is a total scam, all the stuff on it is free to download anyway and i have asked for a refund and if i do not get it theres going to be trouble as i have contacts in the USA.

Comments

1st of Sep, 2007

I'm redirected to the registration page to re apply for member ship. I have not been able to download anything yet. I joined today and find this runaround very frustrating and (if it is a scam ) very angry and ready to go after them.

Beware!

• Da
      1st of Sep, 2007

I feel the same way, I signed up for the service yesterday and when I could not get access to anything. I requested a refund on the spot. After I signed up for the service I got a username and password and when I entered the information I kept getting that it was an invalid password or username and prompted me to sign up again. I checked with my online account and it showed that the money was already deducted from my account, I was able to contact the company and request a refund the same day. If I do not receive my refund with in a normal amount of time I will be contacting someone about this. If anyone reads any of these post on the Butterfly Download Network... STAY AWAY from them they WILL rip you off...

• Ka
      4th of Sep, 2007

These people are mega rip offs, i am so disappointed in myself for falling for it. They state there is a 30 day money back guarantee on the letter they use to hook you, but somehow i doubt i will receive this. I sent a email requesting my money back and all i got was a reply with instructions on how to use the site, what is up with that???

• Tr
      6th of Sep, 2007

Ive asked for a refund too all i got from butterfly was a load of viruses.

• Mi
      22nd of Oct, 2007

would like to be refunded my money because program does not work very well and movies are low grade

• Na
      30th of Nov, 2007
    Butterfly Network - fake
    New South Wales
    Australia

do not try to download from the butterfly network
    it is all a fake. only after i paid for the downloads thinking im doing the right thing did i see this page that they are a complete fraud

19th of Mar, 2008
    Butterfly Network - Scam and cheating!
    Butterfly Network
    103 Harbor Glen Drive
    Lexington
    South Carolina
    Phone: 1-803-233-7894
    www.butterflynetwork.com

I cannot believe I have been cheated, the site is a complete scam and I only realized later that others had been scammed too! This site should be shut down immediately!