Butterfly Download Network / Scam here is the number to get a refund

1 NC, United States Review updated:

This site is a complete scam after much time spent trying to get in touch with someone through the email addresses given on the page, no phone numbers listed might i add i finally got the telephone number of the charging agency through my bank.

[protected]

Hope this helps, i just spoke with them and was assured that my account would b credited back in five business days. We will see and time will tell good luck to you

Comments

• Av
      17th of Sep, 2007
    Butterfly Download Network - Scam company!
    Israel

I feel so stupid for not searching the net before giving this site my money.
    this is a scam company that like some people said was highly recommended in sites you wont think help for scams but,i was wrong. There is no database of movies but only a referral to bittorent software and bittorent sites. Ladies and gentleman i paid 40$ for them to tell me to go and download with bittorent.
    I feel fullish but as you know, you should learn from your mistakes and i have definetly learned.

Please, save your money for better things because butterfly network scammers are just buying beer for the entire pub on my account now.

Beware from this site!!!

• Da
      4th of Oct, 2007

I was scammed as well by this butterfly movie download network, thy give me a password after paying That I can not use since they do not have a movie download web site, Wish i could get my money back,
    every thing you find cost you or is all ready free by the software programs thy tell you to download that you can find all over the Internet for free to download movies that they have nothing to do with, and there primes of the best movies games all they offer they do not even have a web page for,
    to download from. there site and the software redirects you to all the other sites that then cost you, another new password and user name you have to buy and register again with the software owners web sites, ware are the web police when you need them,
    and how many complaints do you need.

• Mi
      9th of Oct, 2007
    Butterfly Download Network - Total ripoff!
    United Kingdom

Paid my good money, then just got a load of links to free software that I already have. No contact address. They offer money back but no way of getting it. DON'T USE THIS SITE!

They need to be shut down and prosecuted.

• Ar
      11th of Oct, 2007
    Butterfly Download Network - I used to think I couldn't get scammed!
    Australia

I'm a lot smarter now knowing I'm not as smart as I thought I was. These guys are good and really sucked me in. The fake review site is really special.

Save your money and your pride. Don't do it!

• Mi
      15th of Oct, 2007

Do NOT use this site. Total ripoff!!!

22nd of Oct, 2007
    Butterfly Download Network - Scam and cheating!

The Butterfly Download Network is a complete scam. You'll only end up losing your money and getting mad.

Beware people!

• Do
      31st of Oct, 2007

Add Biz Builder to the list of scams!

• Do
      9th of Nov, 2007

They reeled me in. And i fell for it, hook, line and sinker. What a waste of money. Thoroughly disappointed.

• Ke
      19th of Jan, 2008

newzbin = free

• Ca
      29th of Feb, 2008
    Butterfly Download Network - Complete scam!
    Butterfly Download network
    Tumwater
    Washington

Apparently I'm the last person on EARTH who didn't know this was a SCAM website as I just recently fell for this ridiculous dupe. Class Action, anyone?

• Xe
      17th of May, 2008

I got scam by butterflynetwork urmyway8@hotmail.com
    this suck

• Ki
      9th of Jun, 2008

I wrote to them that I want my money back or I'll report it to the police as fraud and sue them for fraud. (Don't know if I will actually do that, but let's see if it works. ;) )

But let's see if we can get a lot of people together. 10 people stands a bigger chance that 1 alone :)

• Ky
      12th of Feb, 2009

please do not order anything from kaymaro body shapers they will ripp you off on shipping and handling plus you do not get what you order do not let this happen to you the shipping and handling is more than the product you ordered this is truly a scam. sign yole.

• Pi
      30th of Sep, 2014
    Butterfly - Unit faulty
    Vibrations
    Johannesburg
    South Africa
    Phone: 0829259318

We bought the platinum show special and some items also was faulty.