Butler Kia / Sweepstakes scam and deceptive car sales

Butler Kia
5500 North Keystone
Phone: (317) 251-1441
On March 9, 2009 I recieved unsoliciated material from the Event Headquarters Butler Kia Located 5500 North Keystone Ave. Indianapolis, Indiana 46220 a 2 sided 4 page booklet. An invitation for State wide Vehicle Clearance event and the chance to win Brand new 2008 Kia Spectra. On the back of this booklet was a phyical key and scratch area. After rubbing this indicated area, I read the words you are the winner come in and redeem your prize. I called the number of [protected], as this party asked for the confirmation code 233305 this party indicated congradulations and intructions to bring in valid ID.
I was sent to a sales manager as this person asked me to fill out a form and asked why I would not buy a car. I indicated I was thier to redeem my prize, which I had won a car. The number provided I was not able to speak to a live person as, I submitted a complaint on Line and then called to address what I expereinced viewed unfair. Operator assistance provided Toyota Kia as this party provided the number to Butler Kia. I was sent to The voice message as I Indiacted my dispeasure with how I was treated and wish to pursue the closing of this dealership or a 2009 Spectra and an appology. I had not recieved an appology nor the car. I then called back to ask address and name of the Presdeint of Kia Cars. The operator assistance wanted to know why? I indicated This is an internal issue that was not resolved locally by the company, I do not owe them time. They contacted me and sent false advertisement. Whether I responded, the fact remains how did they aquire my name and What reason legally do they have to mistreat me or inquire about my name. I would not release any information only for the purpose of being the winner. As I view thi8s person was harassing me. I have contacted regulatory agencies to file a complaint as this person conduct has infuriated me and I seek because I was asked to come in I seek that this person faces imprisonment. I am contacting the media. I wish to pursue legal actions against The Operaotr assistance of unspecifed amount of money specifcily what the cost of this car would have cost..

D  13th of Sep, 2010 by
You are a dip$hit. I bet you are black and cannot afford nor obtain credit to buy a car. Who thinks they have won a car from a piece of mail? IgnorNt [censor]rdly bi!ch.
A  17th of Nov, 2010 by
Well, I got one of these too, but after reading this I will not pursue it. Thanks for the info. It is terrible that these sleazy car shops have to slupe to these levels. And as for IhatenygS comment, you are a racist [censor] that knows nothing. People like you make me sick.

Thanks again Angelalynn Giles