Butler Custom Caps / The worst cap company ever

Butler Custom Caps may have attractive prices but they have the worst customer service and turn around time I have ever experienced. From my experienced the place sounds like it's being run by a bunch of kids out of high school with bad attitudes. I put an order in over 3 months ago to get 1500 caps, it takes them 1 week to send me back a digitized sample and if it's not right it takes them another week, and another week and you have to call them to remind them that they have not finished with the proof. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and gave them a chance to redeem themselves by sticking with them only to get attitude from all their staff. I even had one of their "dudes" accidentally forwarded me his response to another co-worker "please get this fixed this guy is killing me I need this ASAP" I am now on my 4th month and have decided to go with another company. I would label Butler Custom Caps as the worst cap company ever!

Va

Comments

• Us
      15th of May, 2008

I have used Butler Custom caps many times and couldn't be happier I recommend them to everyone I know

• Ga
      7th of Jul, 2008

I ordered a sample cap from Butler Custom Caps over 1 month ago. Despite their advertising of no set up charge, I stupidly allowed them to charge me $50 for the sample with the stipulation that if I ordered at least 25 caps for $13/each in the future, there would be no additional set-up fees.

I was told that the sample would be ready for review/approval in 3 to 5 days. After I approved the sample, I was told that the cap would be produced and shipped within 7 days. I was give promises each week for 4 weeks that the shipment was on the way. After the 4th unfilled promise, I tried to cancel the order but was told that Butler does not provide credits. Instead last Saturday the production manager apologized for the delays and said that he would personally see that my cap would be produced on Monday (July 7th) and overnighted to me for Tueday delivery.

Lo and behold, I contacted Butler this morning (July 7th) and am told that the cap is scheduled to be produced and shipped on Tuesday. Yet another delay (lie?).

I guess I'm out $50 and the cap is in the mail.

I do not recommed doing any business with Butler Custom Caps.