Butcher Surgeon / Fakhr Alkhairy / Botched surgeries!

1 Pakistan

Last month, after the adjournment of the meeting of disciplinary committee who had to hear my case against the Surgeon Fakhr Alkhairy who has damaged my whole face in the name of cosmetic surgery on the cost of big amounts, by conducting 4 facelifts, a neck lift, an eyelid surgery and a liposuction of face in less than 4 years, and everytime created some new discripancies and payed way for the next surgery , so caught me in a vicious circle as he has a very devilish/ satanik mind, started sending me irrelevant photos of unknown ppl. and on my inquiry he replied that he wanted to make me understand the basic facial structure of a human and more the natural folds of human face. I then sent him dozens of pre and post facelift photos downloaded from the all over the world, and showed him how the NATURAL FOLDS of a face are reduced and beaten and then he had no way out. He was trying to fool me as usual and instead of feeling any shame and regret he was sticking to his nooo without a valid justification. Hopefully when ever the inquiry is conducted he will have no way to escape, and if justice is done he will be in a hot soup.