busy bee careers at career network / false adveryizement/fraud

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I have recently joined employment guide.com-I now 2-days later have received a response from busy bee careers at career network inc.p.o.box 618305-orlando fl.[protected]-about a 14.50 warehouse order picking job-they have my name-general info.and thats it-resume off employmentguide.com as well-I am not too happy about this, and yes, they need to be prosecuted for illegal actions on peoples personal lifes, if they can print this to us, how come you cannot catch them as well-they also responded today about my resume as pending...I can honestly say to all-the only thing pending is-them..feel free to let them off on a warning, but, have them released to me first, we will call it community service, I assure you they will not be pushing any buttons soon...JUST GET THEM...THANKS, CHGO...

Comments

• Th
      27th of Feb, 2009

WE HAVE ENOUGH GOING ON IN THIS DAY AND PEOPLE STILL OUT THERE-DOING THIS TO OTHERS, JAILTIME IS THE ONLY CURE...

• Gr
      28th of Feb, 2009

You have to be careful. This is a fraudulent company trying to get your personal information or worse. I am looking for warehouse work but I've been doing this type of stuff for years so there were some things that stood out like no phone number or real contact information. And employers don't just try to get your help like that with some weak worded post and some money. And this is so simple to do that jail time is not really a viable option unfortunately.

2nd of Mar, 2009

Hey Thanks guys for posting your complaints. I too received an e-mail from these folks just today and I was wondering if they were for real.

25th of Feb, 2011

I received 2 mails from a lady named WEn, (she's pretending she's sent a wrong message to me), also from this site too, she was trying to get my contact information. Very first thing came in my mind was this is FRAUD. I think they are base in the Philippines. So be, let us be careful. Thanks for posting your complaints. It will help.