Busuu.comNo help and not getting what I paid for

Hi,

I initally really loved your site. However when I encountered a problem, and went to "Help" it was not listed there. You offer no methods of contact for help and the feedback link is a lie as it does not actually allow feedback. I have no problem with this but you should not call it feedback as that is false advertising. So, the problem is that I have paid for your service and yet some of the things premium is meant to offer are not working, so I would like assistance! I have tried using the job application, using facebook and even that awards page but so far have heard back from noone. I am at my wits end and very upset, I feel like I have been scammed, please prove me wrong.

Comments

• Th
      Dec 29, 2012

Dear Sophia,
    We are very sorry to hear that - please send us your request to [protected]@busuu.com and we will handle it immediately.
    Many thanks and we are sure that we are able to solve your problem very soon.
    Best regards,
    The busuu.com team

• Ka
      Jan 15, 2013

Ho modificato le impostazioni del mio account e ho motivo di credere che mi sia stato bloccato.
    Ricevo le notifiche senza problemi, eppure non riesco ad accedere.
    Avevo da poco acquistato l'abbonamento Premium per un'anno! Mi dite che succede? L'indirizzo mail registrato è: carola.carli.[protected]@gmail.com il nome utente: karmacarola Rispondete al più presto.Grazie.

• Ka
      Jan 15, 2013

Il mio problema è stato risolto :) grazie busuu :)