Busuu Ltd.Busuu.com takes payment from my credit card without my permission!!

Last year I have bought 1 year premium membership. During payment, I entered my credit card information. My membership is expired at the end of 2015. I saw that busuu.com took money from my credit card without my info and wish and renewed my membership. How a company is able to keep my credit card information and take money without my permission? I am not asked to renew about this membership on the site. I didn't confirm anything about renewal. I didn't confirm money amount. I am not given any information when buying membership about "BUSUU.COM WILL TAKE MONEY WHENEVER THEY WANT"
I have written busuu.com support many times. I am not responded for 4 days. Taking money from my credit card is obviously violation to my rights. I don't accept that!! Shame on busuu.com terrible, awful business style, shame on customer care and support services. I will never ever buy membership and warn people around me about this.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND CANCELLATION OF THIS MEMBERSHIP!!

Bi
Feb 08, 2016

Comments

• Am
      Feb 08, 2016

Hi Bilge,

Thanks for your message. I can see multiple emails from this morning to our Customer Service team as well as an email from Friday which we responded to - so you must have overlooked this response. I will have someone follow up with you as soon as possible to address your concerns. Our memberships are auto-renewing, which is common practice in subscription services but I am sorry we haven't met your expectations.

We'll be in touch shortly regarding the outcome of this issue.

Thanks,

Amy

• He
      Jun 18, 2018

Busuu Ltd. / Busuu.com takes payment from my credit card without my authorization!!

I received the receipt from busuu on June 16, 2018 for renewing learning program payment, that charged on my credit card without my authorization! I sent emails to buss contact and request them to refund my money on June 18, 2018, because I don't use busuu any longer. They said "According to our terms, we cannot issue a refund after 7 days from the initial purchase date.", but it's only 2 days after they charged on my credit card. I have informed my credit card company to reject this transaction. I think busuu performed very bad in business management.