BusuuCan't cancel Subscription

There are so many language learning sites better than this one. If you get a subscription here - beware it's re-occurring. And when you are ready to cancel it - also beware, as it will not go through. You will think it did and then they will charge you again a month later. Customer service is useless they refuse to refund me for the months not used as well as they keep telling me they can't cancel my account since I have to do it myself. But the website is broken. So I'm still getting charged. Have to get a new credit card now after being charged for 4 months after I emailed them FOUR MONTHS AGO to cancel my subscription. Stay away.

Sh
Jan 18, 2015

Comments

Mar 15, 2018

hi I tried to Cancel subscription to avoid forget it next year! I used submit for a one year plan in many sites and cancel immediately subscription, but SURPRISE!!!

I CAN'T DO IT!!!

Probably, they use this trick to get more cash!

Jun 16, 2018

I am so sorry I hadn't read it before I enabled free Premium for a week. Now I cannot cancel the membership. On the Subscription page I see no links, only the text about my subscription. I tried 3 browsers with the same result. I cannot believe that people use such tricks

Aug 05, 2018

Check the support page. They gave you detailed instructions on how to cancel. If you pay the subscription fee via PayPal or App Store/ Google Plan, you will have to cancel your subscription via those sites, not directly on Busuu. I just successfully canceled mine via Itunes.