businessmails.biz / payout

1 Indonesia Review updated:

Dear ComplaintsBoard.com,

I'am is a member of Paid To Read (PTR) program called "businessmails.biz". I am a free member who has reached the minimum limit to cashout my commission. As for the minimum limit is $ 1, 000. but, until now the commission has not been received, I've asked my commission disbursement 1 month ago. I really need that commission. I've contacted them via email, but they did not return my email. please help me in this regard. thanks.

Anton Sultanudin

More businessmails.biz Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      12th of Mar, 2010

it scam wesbite.. better you try neobux.com
    good income from internet..

• Ig

Hello
    Sir
    I have not recived . 2000$ in my
    account 1000$ Liberty Reserve & 1000$
    Alertpay account from business mails
    plz
    Help me and tell me what is the method
    which can receve my balance
    thanks.
    Zaka Latif

• Za
      26th of May, 2010

Sir
    I have not recived . 2000$ in my account 1000$ Liberty Reserve & 1000$ Alertpay account from business mails
    plz
    Help me and tell me what is the method which can receve my balance
    Thanks
    From zaka latif

• My
      14th of Jun, 2010

it scam wesbite.. better you try http://www.websitetester.biz/index.php?lang=en&ref=Ch64zlkZ0uo86
    good income from internet..

• Ta
      19th of Aug, 2010

I also did not payout my 1000.00$. I request for payout but the did not contact me again.

• Pi
      1st of Dec, 2010

I am Somnath, I have reached $2000 and also i have been cashed out, but i can not receive any money from businessmails.biz

• Bh
      29th of Dec, 2010

I AM A MEMBER OF BUSINESS MAILS.BIZ SINCE 20 DAYS & EARND $4000 BY READING MAILS & DOWNLINE EARNINGS. I SAW A TERM THAT PAYOUT REQUEST WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 30 DAYS AS PER THEIR F.A.Q. PAGE EARNING SECTION. SO I AM WORKING STILL IN THIS & MANYMORE SITES LIKE THIS WITH GOOD HOPE POSITIVE. I HAD PUT PAYOUT REQUEST TWISE BUT ITS VALIDITY TIME TILL NOT EXPAIRED. TODAY I READ THE COMPLAINTS IN THIS FORUM & SHOCKED & GET REMEMBER NON-RESPONSIVENESS EXPERIENCE OF THIS SITE FOR MY MANY QUIRIES.

CAN ANY FIND ME THE EMAIL ADDRES OF THIS SITE PLEAS TO CONTACT THE PROPRIETOR / ADMIN DIRECTLY ? CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU IF FOUND THE ADMIN EMAIL ID OF THE BUSINESSMAILS.BIZ SITE!

• Ra
      19th of Jul, 2011

I COMPLETED MY PAYOUT AS PER HIS TERM AND CONDITION . I AM SENDING REMINDER TWO TIMES FOR PAY OUT, BUT THEY ARE NOT RELEASING THE PAYMENT. KINDLY I SUGGESTED, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND THEY ARE CHEATER AND THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF TIME.
    THANK'S
    RAJ KIRAN,
    MOBILE NO: 9700532232
    INDIA

• Qu
      26th of Jul, 2011

Hi im free member and has been payout and i ask them when i receive payout and then they answer :
    Hello,

We need to verify all users. To activate payout you have to buy premium membership.
    However all free members who are active can buy upgrade for discounted price now.
    Then send to us batch transaction.

Just send the amount to one of our special accounts.

Regular price is $199. Now you can buy cheaper as our honest member.

Libertyreserve account: U4040612 - $120
    PayPal account: mfh.account@gmail.com - $139
    Alertpay account: upgradeaccountinstant@gmail.com - $139

Upgrade will be made within 12-24 hours if you use Libertyreserve.
    Paypal and alertpay up to 7 days.

Kind Regards
    What do you think ??

• Al
      5th of Mar, 2012

I signup for businessmails free member, I work a for them very hard, but they don't want pay me.
    thanks