businessmails.biz / Payout / Cashout

1 Indonesia Review updated:

My spouse & i joined a "Paid To Click Website" called "businessmails.biz. I reached the $1, 000.00 cashout (minimum payout for free member) 6-times and he reached it 3-time. They haven't paid me my $3, 000.00 or paid my spouse his $1, 000.00. Business Mails owes us a total of $3, 000.00. They will not answer my e-mails back or contact me in any way. How can we get them to pay us what we earned for clicking their ads? Can Complaints Board help us get whats owed to us? Thank You!

ANTON SULTANUDIN

businessmails.biz

More businessmails.biz Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Mar, 2010

they will pay the upgraded members, about the free members they will choose 3% of them to pay, it's sounds complicated, but the ptr webistes are not all of them scams, you should know which one to join, i joined a legit ptr webiste called www.star-clicks.com they pay 0.1 cent per click, once you reach 50$ they will pay you through some payment methods, this site is 100% legit, it takes time to reach the minimum but eventually they will pay.
    good luck

• Fa
      17th of Mar, 2010

@ julio83:
    I too victim of http://businessmails.biz/. :)
    I am free member there, reached my payout one month ago, stil waiting for their response. even they dont respond the quries.
    one thing more i ve come accross a blogger https://www.blogger.com/comment.do

people here say that bussinessmails.biz is a scam. :(

are you sure they pay 3% to free member, if they pay even then "some thing is better than nothing" :)
    Do you know any such website that pays 3% to free members.

• Fa
      17th of Mar, 2010

there is another site

they too ve very high paying rates, but i guess it as a scam . what does your experience say?
    stat-cliks i ve joined but they pay very less, i guess it will take 1 year to reach 50$, lol

• Ig
      18th of Mar, 2010
    businessmails.biz - Earnings
    Latvia

I am buy Businessmails.biz Premium membership (199$) Feb 28, my account not upgraded. Company ignore my messages for question.It"s company SCAM!

• Ro
      19th of Mar, 2010

yeah i too agree its been a month long when i joined the businessmails.biz and still i had no clue of getting the money...its seems to me a scam.They also dont reply back the questions we ask to them...

• Ts
      4th of Apr, 2010

hi,

I'm also free member of http://businessmails.biz, i reached the payout limit $1, 000.00 and waiting for payment since 2months, but they haven't paid and no reply for my mails, this is a scam site.

• Pj
      12th of May, 2010

I also did this PTC at businessmails.biz. i have reach $1000 3 times, which is $3000. they never paid me anything. I keep sending emails and no reply from them either. Can this complain site help me get my money from them.

• Fr
      29th of Jul, 2010

Hi, I'm also free member of http//businessmails.biz, i have reach the payout limit of $1000.00 8 times and sent numberous email to them about my payment and no reply from them. i expected to get the payment before i upgrade but it seem that i it lucky for me i didn't or else my hard earn money will be gone. i will wait another 1 month to see if they will sent the payment before i warn all my friend who waiting to heard the news if i get the payment they would join.

2nd of Aug, 2010

Yes I agree, It looks like a SCAM.
    I gaines about 9, 000.00 but still not even one payment since March 2010.

They are also not responding to mails

7th of Aug, 2010

Hello!
    Is there anyone to join BusinessMails.biz and upgrade premium, paying 199usd and then is get paid???

• Tr
      2nd of Sep, 2010

hi
    my name is Tri, I'm from Indonesia ...
    I also joined this site, I have reached $ 1, 000 and pay out, but I don't receive payment or email replies from them..
    Bussinessmails.biz is scam.

• Go
      4th of Nov, 2010

I have also created account on star-clicks.com but I am not sure whether they are scam or not.

I have come across a blog which give some website addresses for money making.

4th of Nov, 2010

just check this

THIS IS THE MAIL THEY SEND TO ME WHEN I WAS REQUEST MY FIRST CASH OUT

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting http://paypermails.com Customer Support.
    I apologize for the delay in responding to your e-mail.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you are a free member now so you should wait more than 3 month

please forgive that we should pay upgrade member first

then turn free member.

next payment date we will pay upgrade member,

you can upgrade your account and get payment soon.

next payment date is coming normally it with 3 days.

or you also can get your payment as free member,

it need a long time if some upgrade members reach the min payout and request payment

we will delay free member's payment.

you can choose!

Click this link to upgrade your account
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for choosing http://paypermails.com!
    If you have any additional questions, don't forget to contact us again at http://paypermails.com/pages/contact.php
    Admin
    Customer Support

• Gr
      26th of Dec, 2010

Help you get the money from non paying sites ( globalcashptr paypermails cashmail24 sureptr cashmails genuinemails) My mail grolleon@yahoo.com

1st of Jan, 2011

thanks

• Mi
      17th of Jan, 2011

thanks for this info. i'm a free member of paypermails and wanted to upgrade. but i'm hesitant since i'm not sure if this is true or one of the scams. it's in their business they started 07.01.2010 and they payout started 01.15.2010 how come? anybody upgraded and got paid already?

18th of Jan, 2011

DOT UPGRADE THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANT PENNY

• St
      13th of May, 2011

hi there i also joined businesmail.biz and reached 12300 usd they didnt reply me and now cashout button is not working so please tell me about other sites like : paypermail, cashmail.org, globalcashptr, dailymail, twodollarclick, grandptc, so please have ever got cash from them ? please i already joined these all websites and also i have left my job from office beacuse of them so please help me and tell me whats the truth if anybody joined and get cashout then let me know please

• Qu
      26th of Jul, 2011

hi i free member too and i ask them when i receive my payout and they answer :
    Hello,

We need to verify all users. To activate payout you have to buy premium membership.
    However all free members who are active can buy upgrade for discounted price now.
    Then send to us batch transaction.

Just send the amount to one of our special accounts.

Regular price is $199. Now you can buy cheaper as our honest member.

Libertyreserve account: U4040612 - $120
    PayPal account: mfh.account@gmail.com - $139
    Alertpay account: upgradeaccountinstant@gmail.com - $139

Upgrade will be made within 12-24 hours if you use Libertyreserve.
    Paypal and alertpay up to 7 days.

Kind Regards
    What do you think ??

• Do
      8th of Aug, 2011

i am also a victim of businessmails.biz. please can u tell me about libertyreservemails.com and rolexmails.com?