businessfund 8004101 las vegas / withdrawels w/out authorization

1 P O Box 61Conway, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 417-589-0111

7.95 was taken on 02/05/2009 and 39.95 was taken w/out my consent on02/10/2009 from my account i need reimbersement asap or will take full leagal actions

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Mj
      12th of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing!
    $7.95 was taken on 3/07/09 from my credit card without my authorization. I have no idea how they got my CC #. AMEX refunded the charge, but this is really troubling.

It followed a $39.95 charge a few weeks ago, and before that a $1.95 charge, both with the tag line "mygrantsitenet Las Vegas"

• Je
      11th of Mar, 2009

I was charged $7.95 from my bank account which i never autherized, by this business fund thing. on my bank statement it gives not much detail. no phone number. but my last 4 digits of my card which i don't know how they got. so i went online to find out what this company or whatever it is was. the funny thing of it is on the web site it gives no numbr or contact information for me to get in contact with they or even to cancel this.
    Does anyone know any information about this. I did find out it is somekind of entrepreneur thing or whatever. what should i do before they start taking more money from my account.

10th of Mar, 2009

$7.95 was taken on 3/09/09 from my credit card without my authorization and I am really concerned. I have no idea how they got my CC #. I will take action to get a refund and to stop from doing it again.

25th of Feb, 2009

7.95 was taken on 2/24/09 from my credit card without my authorization and i am really concerned and pissed off about this! i will take full legal action as well if this does not stop! It better not happen again!!!