business search uk ltd / SCAM SCAM SCAM

1 Hillgatestockport Greater manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01614257971

This company is a scam, the products they sell can be done very easily by the website owner. Also they claim that when they register you with the search engines that it will also OPTOMISE you. haha what a load of twoddle. i know enough now to safely say that this will not and cannot happen. also when they have taken payment via credit or debit card, they will tell you that you will not see reults for 3-9 months as it has to be recognized by the search engines. i was taken for a mug by these people who then refused to refund me leaving me £199 out of pocket. All i can say is STEER WELL CLEAR of this company!

Comments

• Da
      7th of Jul, 2009

STAY WELL CLEAR - Rip OFF Company, Stole My money and told total lies to me

8th of Jul, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIP OFF THE STAFF DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ASWER AND ARE EXTREAMLY RUDE!
    I TOOK A SERVICE OUT WITH THIS COMPANY AND AFTER THEY TOOK MY MONEY THEY CHANGED THERE MIND ON WHAT THEY COULD ACTUALLY DO FOR ME I ASKED FOR A REFUND AS THIS IS NOT WHAT I PURCHASED AND I GOT TOLD NO THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANYTHING BACK AND WAS EXTREAMLY RUDE TO ME I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO NEVER I MEAN NEVER GO WITH THIS COMPANY BUSINESS SEARCH SOLUTIONS UK OR JUST BUSINESS SEARCH UK AS THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM! what an absolute joke of a company needs to be shut down ASAP!

• Ri
      23rd of Nov, 2010

hello friend, iam living in canada and iam buying a sony camcorder from GENERAL TRADE ORGANISATION LIMTED there business licence number is 04618618 address is 15A -HALL GATE DONCASTER SOUTH YORKSHIRE DN1 3NA ENGLAND U.K. ..phone number is ...+44-704 5707324. i dont feel right something in my heart is saying may be this is a scam, because when i talked to him he said they dont except credit card instead i have to pay through WESTERN UNION. do you think i should go thorough or can you give me some advice.your help can save me from scam .thanks a lot, and GOD BLESS.

• Fi
      26th of Nov, 2010

That company is right, I will advice you to proceed with the payment, You don't conclude negative with people until trial convince you, Since you have their phone number and othe vital thing about then, you are free, If at th end you pay and you did not receive your order contact back i will tell you what to do.

• Ow
      12th of Jun, 2012

I took a three month contract with Advanced Media Marketing in Stockport for Google placement and was told i would appear on the front page with all of the 5 key works chosen, I have personally kept a daily record and my front page placement has been less than 25% . I have sent many e-mails to Tony the person in charge of my account and in most cases have not received any reply .I have asked if he could explain how this is meant to work as per the promise of being on the front page isn't happening I appear one day and gone for the next three or four i only seem to come back after i e-mail tony ... I guess most customers don't bother checking ... I wouldn't recommend anyone using this companies services
    I am very disappointed with the service and that Advance Media Marketing Stockport has not kept up with their part of the contract but had no trouble taking my money. ..