Business Recovery Services and Brian Hessler / Fraud

1 Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

I was contacted by Mr. Hessler and his company. Little did he know I am a satisfied customer of the service I purchased and a private investigator. What a loser this guy is and a sham for sure! He and his cronies that work for him are all criminals with records in felony fraud! He preys on scared individuals in a down economy and is a fear monger. The more I learn about this guy, the more I am disgusted! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BRIAN HESSLER AND/OR BUSINESS RECOVERY SERVICES!!! YOU WILL LIKELY GET NOTHING OUT OF IT EXCEPT A LIGHTER WALLET!!!

Comments

• Bu
      4th of Jun, 2010

Joe the Toe,

Once again, you have failed to fully disclose your identity. Most likely, that's because you are probably working for one of these fraudulent home-based business sellers, and you cannot stand in the light of day. On the other hand, I can completelt disclose my identity for two simple reasons:

BECAUSE I AM HELPING PEOPLE AND I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING

However, in the spirit of fairness, I will give you an opportunity to prove me wrong.

I have a private investigator on my staff. As such, I am well aware of the REQUIREMENTS to be a private investigator. So, let's let the readers know exactly what you are required to do by law.

By law, in all 50 United States and Canada, you are REQUIRED TO FULLY DISCLOSE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION UPON REQUEST, AND I HEREBY REQUEST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FROM YOU:

1) Your full name
    2) Your physical address where you operate as a private investigator
    3) State or province where you are licensed.
    4) Your specific license number
    5) Number of years you have been licensed as a private investigator.

I HEREBY DEMAND THAT YOU PROVIDE THE AFOREMENTIONED INFORMATION. NOW, LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE A REAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, YOU IF YOU JUST SOME SCHMUCK WRITING STUPID POSTINGS ON THE COMPLAINT BOARD.

PERSONALLY, I THINK YOU ARE JUST SOME [censor] WHO WORKS FOR ONE OF THESE HOME-BASED BUSINESS SELLERS WHO IS SO COWARDLY THAT HE MAKES A LIVING BY STEALING FROM AMERICA'S ELDERLY, RATHER THAN MAKE A LEGITIMATE LIVING!

IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION, THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE PROPER AUTRHORITIES FOR THE FULLEST PROSECUTION AVAILABL UNDER THE LAW.

Brian Hessler

• Ge
      8th of Jun, 2010

Brian Hessler is a FRAUD! Check out these links to his criminal history...

Wait...weren't you in trouble in Marion, Indiana too?

• Ly
      8th of Sep, 2010

This link provides an enlightening article and rating for Business Recovery Services. Mr. Hessler is a criminal. Pages long...read the records.

• Am
      13th of Nov, 2018
    ABC15 - clothing
    India

I order clothes from this website and never got a confirmation email or any shipping information.