Business Fund.com / unauthorized charge on credit card

United States Review updated:

I found the web site but I don't know how or why they charged my account for their web site??? Anyone else have this happen?

Comments

Ja
  4th of Sep, 2008
Have same problem, but 4-year-old granddaughter found
site.
Ba
  27th of Sep, 2008
I have no idea who these people are and they keep taking money out of my checking account. I don't know where to go for hepl!
Ch
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I too have had a monthly withdrwal from this company businessfund.com. I have no idea how. My bank is working with me to track it down, do the same.
Ch
  10th of Nov, 2008
I uncovered that when I sumbitted personal and on line cc# for a $2.95 shipping for a FREE GRANT MASTER CD, I was enrolled for a 7 day FREE trial to other services. If not cancelled within the trial period your cc will be billed monthly for $39.95 from BUSINESSFUND and (2) other companies NWAGCOM $1.25 and NWKAGCOM $9.95 respectfully and they bill MORE regularly ... If you've ordered GRANT MASTER call customer service, they will cancel your subscription to this and the other programs. This was a lesson to Read the fine print !!!
Pa
  27th of Jan, 2009
i have a debit from my cc that i had no idea how they got my account info. i enrolled for a free 7 day FREE trail from FREE GRANT MASTER CD. the add said you only need to pay 2.95 for shipping. then if you like what you get you will then be billed monthly for 39.95 from BUSINESSFUND AND NWAGCOM $1.25 and NWKAGCOM 9.95 MONTHLY. i never recieved my CD but they got their money right on time. i will never again buy anything online !!!

Businessfund.com Logo Businessfund.com