Business English Solutions Internaitonal LLC / say [censored] to their customer, hang up calls, insult customer, threatens to sue customer if referring them online

10 Pine Ridge Lane, Mansfield Center, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 860-553-6666

Business English Solutions International LLC PandaVisa.com and their president provided Horrible service, said [censored] to their customer, hung up calls, insulted customer, threatens to sue customer if talking about bad experience or any reference with their business, lied to the customer, tried to frighten customer.
My husband and I met president of Business English Solutions International LLC and PandaVisa.com on July 8, 2011. We agreed to pay him to pick up and mail back my passport. As we agreed I paid him $102 in money order including 1) $55 to Chinese Embassy for a passport, 2) $15 for his service fee, 3) $32 for Fedex standard overnight delivery envelope. Due to the importance of passport, he agreed to use signature required delivery and inform me the tracking number, which he also told me earlier when he tried to convince me to use his service, which other agents do when mailing passport by Fedex, which my husband and I also called him later and confirmed with him in our agreement.
But he did not do what he promised us to do. 1) My passport pickup date is July 25. But he did not go to pick up passport on that day. I called him. He said the embassy said it was not ready. But I checked my status on the Embassy website and I also called the Embassy, I was informed it was ready at that time. 2) he did not use $32 I paid him for overnight delivery but only used $15 three days express saver envelope delivery, Based on our agreement I was supposed to receive my passport on July 26 but received it on July 28. I called him. He told me Fedex raised rate and he has to used 2nd day delivery. However I called Fedex, he used the three day delivery and the defex rate for overnight standard delivery is still $32. 3) he gave us the wrong Fedex tracking number. When I asked him to give me the right tracking number, he delayed. I almost got the right tracking number when I found my passport was drooped at my front door. 4) He did not use signature delivery he had promised. And he did not even want to pay $2 more for signature delivery from the $32 I paid him.
I tried several times to call his office number during the office hour but he did not answer my phone. Then on Aug. 6 2011 my husband used another phone number to call him just to complain about his dishonest, unprofessional service. He yelled at my husband, said [censored] to him and hung off the phone while my husband was not using any bad word and in a good manner. Then I called his office phone just to finish our complaint. He also yelled at me and hung off the phone again. So I called him again. He continued yelling at me, did not allow me to talk, tried to frighten me and warned me he was recording my talking. I said fine. All I want him to know is we are disappointed about his dishonest, unprofessional service and we are more disappointed about the rude way he handles our complaints. Later he sent email to us saying our several 4 calls (including he hung off the phone the first 2 times and said [censored] to us) were harassed him. He said I should complain to Fedex not him and he even insulted us by writing we should "indicate you require a signature delivery as most of normal human beings are cable of". He also threatens us in his email "if we find any reference to this matter online in any Chinese forums or otherwise, we will be filling a libel suit against you". He lied to us, denied and failed to do the service he had promised us to do. He insulted us, tried to frighten us and mistreated us. He does not have any good faith to resolve problems for his customers or explain anything.Very horrible service and horrible business. Be aware of that.

Fa

Comments

• Fa
      Aug 10, 2011

UPDATES FROM THE AUTHOR: The business and its president saw our honest complaint at this site and with BBB, he sent 2 emails to my husband and I. He asked us to remove our online complaints and complaint with BBB, or he will file a criminal charge against us. Plus he asked us to pay him money, including $350 his legal fee by August 17. He continued threatening us for $5160.00 from us if we don't pay him money and don't remove our honest complaints. Plus he threatened us he will notify immigration to surrender your passport and notify our schools and internet service provider our illegal activities. He used every way to threaten us to remove our honest complaints and all reference of this case. He even wants more money from us and kept calling our honest complaints and customer rights illegal activates without any evidence. This is really ugly. Foreigners deserve the same respect and fair treatment in this country. He threatens and fools our internationals like we know nothing and have no rights in this country. He thinks he's an American, so the court, the law and immigration listen to him. Go to read the law and prove what we said is false first. Stop harassing us with emails!! Let your attorney contact us. We have attorney and we have evidence too. Then see you in Court!

Aug 10, 2011

Here is part of last email he sent to us. You can judge by yourself and if needed I can post some other evidence we have been collecting online to let other customers or business judge by themselves.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. You will remove all references to this case that you made online or in any other media including but not limited to, websites, forums, newspapers, social media, emails, and the Better Business Bureau.
    4. The expenses to this date are $990.00, you will pay our legal fees in a settlement amount of $350.00 and have you have until midnight of August 17, 2011 to do so; after which we will pursue the $5160.00 in estimated costs of removal, court fees and damages.

You will make your payment by money order to: BESI LLC
    mail your payment to:
    BESI LLC
    10 Pine Ridge lane
    Mansfield Ctr. CT 06250

Failure to meet ALL of the terms above will result in a court action in which we will pursue all costs and damagesvigorously.
    We will notify immigration of this litigation and ask the judge to require you stay in the country while the legal matter is pending, and you may be asked to surrender your passport.
    We will ascertain the IP address and the location you made these posts and may notify your school and/or yourInternet Service Provider about your illegal activity.

Aug 10, 2011

Foreigners deserve the same respect and fair treatment in this country. He threatens and fools our internationals like we know nothing and have no rights in this country. Even internet service provider will listen to him? Show us your evidence. Let authority and people judge by themselves. What's wrong with his mind!!!

Stop calling customers' honest complaints illegal. In the United States, accusing some1 of doing sth illegal without evidence is illegal behavior.

Aug 13, 2011

The business emailed me saying the complaint "was written in very poor English by someone who must not have done very well in college." Not strange. That's their way of dealing customers.

We hope this kind of bad experience won't happen to other customers any more. This kind of people or company is a shame to the community and it doesn't show the good spirit of America business at all.

• On

Thanks for posting this.

They can't touch you.

I'll echo this throughout the net.

YO, Business English Solutions International LLC bite me!!

• On

two up; 198 to go!

Enjoy Business EnGrish Solutions

• Al
      Aug 13, 2011

That's ridiculous! Everyone has the right to complain about any bad service they received. You always have the right to state your opinion about anything in this country. The first amendment grants everyone the right of "freedom of speech." And honestly, it is my first time to see a company offers a settlement to a customer by asking their customer to pay money!!
    Huh!! It is like "pay me more money so you can be more pissed and unsatisfied customer!" This kind of companies should be sued!

Aug 13, 2011

Thank you very much for your support and comments.
    1) In his emails, he always say don't make any reference or this matter or remove all the reference of this case. If he didn't do anything wrong, why he's scared that we even just mention about this case or refer to the bad experience we had with him?The only reason i can think of is he knows he did sth wrong and he doesn't want the truth come out. Maybe in this way, he can continue doing this bad thing to other customers.

Aug 13, 2011

2) His site PandaVisa.com can't be open still now for several days. Why? If he did not do anything wrong or said anything wrong, why he closed his website? did he wanna change anything at his site or what? I don't understand. If he has the evidence, just show us the evidence? Why he and his business needs to insult, threaten and intimidate customers? I feel very interesting.

Aug 15, 2011

He is a fraud.

Aug 19, 2011

It seems the business and its president came up with a new idea. When the business and its president realized that we have our phone records, so he can't accuse us for harassing him. Then He claimed he received no less than 15 blocked phone calls and implied we called him. We doubt there are 15 blocked phone calls in his phone record. If there are INDEED 15 blocked phone calls on his phone, he REALLY need to report it to the police and authorities ASAP. Everything can be tracked in this country. We hope he can find this person one day, if this person does exist. Other than that, stop harassing us with your endless emails. We know what you wanna do. Just do it. Oh yeah, don't forget to take your evidence...lol...

Aug 19, 2011

Here is part of one email he sent to us. You can judge by yourself and if needed I can post some other evidence we have been collecting to let other customers or business judge by themselves. Too funny:))

You will make your payment by money order to: BESI LLC
    mail your payment to:
    BESI LLC
    10 Pine Ridge lane
    Mansfield Ctr. CT 06250

Aug 19, 2011

Hey dear webmaster or admin, please don't delete my post and comments. Consumers need this kind of online platform. So other people will be careful. And this kind of bad experience won't happen to others any more. That's all our wishes. Thank you:))