Business Development Authority / Watch out

1 2620 Regatta Dr , Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: (702) 553-1088

It started off with very good communication, they explained the process, timeline and expectations it would take for them to help us obtain a business line of credit. Since we meet all the criteria’s they would be able to help us, and if not, they have a money back guarantee. So we sent in our money and all of the sudden it was hard to reach our counselor and when we did, he offered no real information. We called and emailed many, many times and still nothing, so we asked for a refund, and you guest it. They said that were not going to refund or money because of all the work we’ve done so far. That’s bull, they offered no explanations, no nothing, as to what went wrong. As far as their money back guarantee, they said I would need to file a claim and go to court in Nevada knowing I live in a different state.

I can’t tell you what to do, but Business Development Authority scammed me out of my money. WATCH OUT!!!

Comments

• Sc
      4th of May, 2011
    Business Development Authority - Stay away from this outfit
    Business Development Authority

It also starrted with good communication but went downhill from there. I was told that if I had any one of my scores above 500 they would be able to get me funded. I had all 3 well over 500 but when it came time for them to get me funding they told me my scores were in the 400 range even though I sent them copies of credit reports showing over 500 on all 3. After requesting a refund they said they did not give refunds and went the usual BS route. I lost $3, 500. but wish to let everyone know to stay away from this outfit.