Bush And Kennedy / SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!!

1 4336 north blvd. ste. 204Baton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 225-336-3373

I am an ex-employee of Bush and Kennedy and from having worked on the inside, I can tell you that these people purposely avoid phone calls from frustrated clients who haven't recieved their checks. I quit because of the dishonesty and once I learned what they were really about, I wasn't comfortable with helping Bush and Kennedy hurt other innocent people. The owner of the company has about 4 alias' he goes by so you never know who he really is. He tells people that their checks have been mailed out already when really they were'nt mailed at all! I am disgusted with how decietful this man is. He attacks small business owners, promises to return their money and puts them out of business! He doesn't have a lot of local clieants because they know better than to work with him. There are some clients who have been waiting more than TWO YEARS for a check. He has even ripped of his employees before and that's part of the reason so many people have quit! Be careful, I'm warning you to NEVER do business with this company. Anyone who hasn't recieved a check should never believe Bush and Kennedy when they say they'll send your payment. It's merely a way to get you off their backs. The owner CANNOT be trusted. He's off living large with other innocent, hardworking business owners money! Trust me, I know. Anyone has any questions just write back and I will gladly respond! Ex-employee baton rouge, Louisiana
U.S.A.

Comments

• Di
      31st of Jan, 2009
    Bush And Kennedy - Unauthorized charges
    Bush And Kennedy

Our company has sent several invoices to Bush and Kennedy. We were only able to receive the money they collected that was sent directly to us. In good faith, I sent Bush and Kennedy the commissions that they had due back to them. Shortly after I sent them 3 more invoices, of which they collected 2 of the invoices totaling $4600.00. Or at least that was what I was told. I still to this day have not received the money that was due to our company. And these invoices have been collected almost a year ago. I have tried several different ways to collect the money and still no luck.

I too had gotten several promises that I would receive the payment that Bush and Kennedy had collected for me. After several phones calls to Kevin Sweeney, Tom Anderson, Jason, and several other employees and our lawyers, we decided to try a different approach to the problem. We then sent Bush and Kennedy (a collection agency) to another collection agency. Unfortunately they had no luck either.

I honestly believe that no one will ever get their money from this company. I can not believe that LA district attorney has not got involved with this and shut this company down for good. The people that own that company and work for that company should be prosecuted to the fullest extent and never allowed to work in any type of business where they would handle money.

• Ex
      7th of Mar, 2009

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

I have worked for Bush and Kennedy and I quit after a week after learning what their really about. The owner, Bill Ferguson, has about 4 alias' he goes by so you never know who he is. He purposely avoids phone calls and lies to people saying he's mailed their checks. Their are people who have been waiting on their check for more than 2 years!!! I advise anyone who has been waiting on a check to get an attorney. They are LYING when they say they are going to pay you. I've seen him mail out a check maybe twice within my time working there. HE IS A LIAR!!!

• Cu
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I to also worked for bush an kennedy and got fired b/c i asked about one of my clients money then finally alll of my clients money. they still owe me my last pay check that they say the have no records of. isn't that funny, the had recored of me clocking in late.
    But the FBI stepped in and hopefully everyone will get their money. I'm sorry if I called anyone and you trusted me, as I trusted them.

• Ac
      5th of May, 2009
    Bush And Kennedy - RIP OFF
    BUSH AND KENNEDY

ALSO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THEM. THEY COLLECTED A DEBT AND KEPT IT ALL.
    IF YOU WISH I CAN GET YOU IN CONTACT WITH AN SPECIAL FBI AGENT THAT IS GOING AFTER THEM.
    I WILL BE TALKING WITH THE AGENT FRIDAY MORNING . LET ME KNOW...
    M.A. KIRK