Burt and Associatesetthical and confidential laws broken/ rude and unprofessional

1 Review updated:

Burt and Associates Caller harrassed my employee in shouting rage. She spoke rudely, calling me names. She even gave my employee some of my financial informaton.

Upon the return call, when I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor was treated worse by him! I have never been spoken to so rudely in my life.

Comments

• Wi
      Oct 22, 2010

We are looking into legal action against them as well for the same libelous behavior. We were paying our debt as agreed with the orgininator. We asked for something in writing, and were told "were not here to be pen pals". They are calling 4 and 5 times a day, contacting neighboring businesses all over lies. Their assocoiates are rude, arrogant and can not produce a shred of evidence that will back up their claim when asked. We as business owners need get together file a class action and put these guys out of business.

• Hr
      Nov 04, 2010

My company was not the debtor, but an employee of our owed a debt and we were harassed daily by Burt and Associate demanding "employment demographics" such as date of hire and pay rate, which they said were "public information"--please!.

I have filed a complaint with the FTC for unfair debt collection practices and suggest anyone else with problems with these people do the same. These guys are slick and very forceful! They violated so many rules of the FDCPA in their conversations and emails with my company that it is amazing they are even still in business and have not been shut down by the FTC!

• Co
      Nov 18, 2010

As Consumers lets get together and file a class action law suit against these idiots

• Co