Burrula INC 7970325 CA / Un-authorised Charges

New Zealand Review updated:
For the second month I have had charges on my credit card statement which I consider un-authorised.

PLEASE REFUND THE CHARGES

Brian Rushbrooke

Comments

Te
  22nd of Mar, 2009
I have the same charge, but I'm trying to figure out where they are coming from!!!... This is not cool!!

htexas702002@yahoo.com

Somebody Can you help me!! before I lose any more money!!
Be
  4th of Apr, 2009
I got the same thing and I can not figure out how to cancel this ###. If I get this again next month, I GUARANTEE I will be caling a lawyer and will be using the number they put in the billing to track them down and sue them. I want to Cancel, I CALLED these people asking to cancel some subscription and they HUNG UP right on me three times in a row. So if it appears next month, i'm getting a lawyer.

If anyone knows how to cancel immediate please e-mail me at brberg54@hotmail.com or bberg1216@students.mc3.edu

Thanks
Ha
  21st of Apr, 2009
i have the same charge i cant get rid of it anyone no how to get rid of it???
Ka
  5th of Dec, 2009
i have had the same charge added to my account twice of $39.95. i have never done business with burulla, nor had i heard of it until it showed up on my bank statement. i looked them up and found many complaints about them so i have disputed it with my bank now THREE times and they keep on telling me that they can't find reason to give me back my money. because of that, my account is now overdrawn over $100 and i am most likely going to be charged for the overdraft fees, which i am not going to pay. this is ridiculous. im printing out all of the information and complaints i can find about this company and i am disputing my bank again and sending it with the paperwork for that. if they do not refund my money and if this happens again, i will do the same, and take whoever this burulla scam ### is to court and i will sue.

e-mail me if you have anything to say in regards to this post. thanks.
kaytieleigh@yahoo.com
Bo
  14th of Jan, 2010
Ripped off by burrula inc and zone by zone inc, This is a year later and still nothing has been done? £800 out of pocket and now what? USELESS LAWS IN THE UK these people should be hung
Pl
  14th of Jan, 2010
I just called the company with the number given to me by my bank. It is a forwarding company that handles many discrete business transactions. It is labeled as SFIMKTG and as burrula Inc III on your statement. In my case it was a cover for a subscription to an adult website. If this situation applies to you, and you have such subscriptions, this is that charge. I was able to call burrula with the number 866-797-0326 and they were able to tell me the email address, something they could not have found, that the adult account was linked to and cancel it for me. This time, i wasnt a victim of fraud! It was a regular 39.95 on my statement monthly, and that was the giveaway that I was probably subscribed to something. I'm usually good at managing my personal subscriptions, but I guess I missed this one. Hope this helps people!