Burlingtons BoutiqueDeposit not refunded, lying and dishonesty

My housemate recommend me and one another person who lives with us to book the appointment in that make over studio. We called there and were asked for fully refundable 50 pounds deposit. We both did cancel our appointment 3 days before in advance, as we had been told that that´s necessary to make sure that the refund will be forward to our accounts during max. next 7 days and until now we haven´t received our money back. We did call to the studio many times, they told us once that the manager who could do the money transfers is not available due to the family reasons, after one week I found out that he had been on his holidays, after they got the bug in all of their computers, after that their internet banking stopped working and manager will contact me, or they will contact me back, what NEVER happened, I always had to call them on my own. Today the last drop was that they didn´t find out when the transfer will be made from yesterday, that I have to call tomorrow because the manager is off today! I told them that I will forward all issue to debt collectors or to the police, as I am already in touch with them.

Lu