Burlington Coat Factory / return dissatisfaction

1 2703 n rd 72Pasco, WA, United States Review updated:

I RETURNED TWO ARTICLES OF CLOTHING TO BURLINGTON'S AND WAS INFORMED BECAUSE IT HAD BEEN PAST THEIR DATE TO CREDIT MY CHARGE CARD FOR THE AMOUNT THEY WOULD ISSUE ME A STORE CREDIT. THIS WAS FINE...BUT THEN THE CREDIT THEY WERE GIVING WAY WAS BELOW THE AMOUNT I HAD PAID.
WHEN I COMPLAINED THE CLERK SAID THAT WAS STORE POLICY...THE MERCHANDISE HAD ALL ORIGINAL TAGS ATTACHED, GARMENTS NEVER WORN, AND ORIGINAL RECEIPT WAS GIVEN TO THEM. THEY SAID IT DIDN'T MATTER...I TALKED WITH TWO EMPLOYEES AND ASK FOR THE MANAGER AND WAS GIVEN SAME REPLY...NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT IT, AS 1)IT WAS STORE POLICY AND 2) THEIR SYSTEM WOULDN'T ALLOW IT.

I HAVE SHOPPED AT A LOT OF STORES, HAVE RETURNED ITEMS AND HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED THE AMOUNT I PAID FOR THE MERCHANDISE WITH MY SALES RECEIPT.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. NO WHERE ON THE RECEIPT DOES IT MENTION A 2 WEEK RETURN CLAUSE ...YET THAT IS WHAT THEY CLAIM WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN SOMETHING.

I ALSO FIND THE QUALITY OF THEIR MERCHANDISE TO BE SUBSTANDARD...AND DOUBT THAT I WILL EVER SHOP THERE AGAIN...AND I WILL CERTAINLY INFORM ANY AND ALL FAMILY, FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES OF THIS STORES TERRIBLE CUSTOMER RELATIONS, MERCHANDISE ETC... JKG

Jk

Comments

• Ia
      30th of May, 2011

Thats what dressing rooms are for. buy the right item the first time and there is no problems.