Burlington Coat Factory / corruption
I was working at Burlington Coat Factory as a Loss Prevention Associate. My manager asked me to inform a lady who was in the store with an empty back pack that she had to leave the bag with customer service. Upon doing so the lady became irate, and went and complained to the same manager, who then denied knowing anything about the incident. The lady left the store. About 10 minutes later I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette, thinking that lady was long gone. She had been waiting out there the entire time. When she saw me she began issuing threats, and and saying, "did you tell me to kiss your ###, " I continued ignoring this person. She then ran back into the store, and almost immidiately back out. Upon exiting again she said, "I know who you are, " she said my first and last name and then said, "I'm gonna get you now!" I immidiately went into the store to ask my manager why she gave this woman who was issuing threats to me my last name and she began yelling. My complaint is that not only did this manager know that she should not be giving personal information about employees to hostile people, but that she did so knowing that the person was yelling threats at me. I quit Burlington Coat Factory during this incident, and hope never to work for a company that has such disregard for its employees again.
More Burlington Coat Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Burlington Coat Factory - return policy problem 
- Burlington Coat Factory - no cash refund 
- Burlington Coat Factory - scam and cheating!
- Burlington Coat Factory - unfair return policy! 
- Burlington Coat Factory - harassment 
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - baby depot app
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - horrible customer service
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - how workers are treated
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - rude employee unwilling to help
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - discrimination