Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporationcustomer service... employees

I visited your Stockton store at approx 430pm today the 26th of July 2018. It will be the last time I ever visit your store. The security guards or whatever the two men that work right at the front doors were not only rude and condescending but they were more interested in talking to other people that worked there and each other then actually doing their jobs. I had to get one of the men's attention and I asked him if I could leave my cart right by the front door with the few items that I had in it while I stepped out for one minute to the parking lot and directly back in the store. During the time it took me to walk outside and directly back in my car came up missing and as I asked the security guard to help me locate my cart he started questioning whether or not I had anything in it to start with then the others ca I had to get one of the men's attention and I asked him if I could leave my cart right by the front door with the few items that I had in it while I stepped out for one minute to the parking lot and directly back in the store. During the time it took me to walk outside and directly back in my cart came up missing and as I asked the security guard to help me locate my cart he started questioning whether or not I had anything in it to start with then the other security man jumped in the middle of it and rudely continued to look through the video and suggest that again, there was nothing in my cart ... there were four items in my cart that they eventually found and they didn't apologize.
There was one cashier working when I attempted to check out and there were approximately 7 to 8 people in line with me waiting for quite a long time until I finally asked the cashier if she could call another cashier up. While I was waiting in line most of the other customers that were waiting with me all had something negative to say about the employees at that store. We all agreed that they were very rude, that they spoke about things that were not professional, that they acted like they were not at work at all and that we were bothering them if we asked for something. I will never come to your store again at that location and I strongly suggest that you get a manager in there to clean that place up because Burlington is an awesome store but those people are making it not so awesome.
Sincerely Diana Thompson McCulley