Burlington Coat Factory / damaged diamond
Burlington sells damaged diamonds. I had an issue over a damaged diamond ring my husband purchased a few years ago, I kept it in a bank safe for years and took it to another jeweler to clean and sell and discovered the diamond was damaged. I wore the ring approximately three months and stored it because it never had the brilliance it should have so I stored in a bank safety deposit box and later decided to sell it. They will not take responsibility for the damaged diamond even though I have all the paper work and receipts management would not exchange or take it back. I can also prove the ring was stored by bank statements and a witness. I feel it was in a bezel setto disguise the flaw so that it was impossible to be seen in tiny opening in the bottom of the mounting.
Something told me to take the ring back after my husband told me where he purchased it but it was a gift and I felt bad to do that. I wore it about three months and decided to store it at the bank and decided to sell it since he assured me it didn't bother him.
I will never purchase another item at Burlington Stores again! I don't trust them and they have cost us a value of approximately $5, 000.00! Oh did I tell you it was 50% off! So we are out about $2700.00 with tax! Thanks, we really can't afford the loss, we were hoping to sell this for a better ring! Now my husband's hard earned money is down the drain and we will never trust another diamond! My advise, buy a fake! They are prettier anyway!
More Burlington Coat Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Burlington Coat Factory - return policy problem 
- Burlington Coat Factory - no cash refund 
- Burlington Coat Factory - scam and cheating!
- Burlington Coat Factory - corruption 
- Burlington Coat Factory - unfair return policy! 
- Burlington Coat Factory - Management service
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - customer service complaint
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - store floor, rutherford, nj
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - refusal to reship merchandise
- Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation - store condition and customer service