Burger King / ball of hair on my burger

1 Silas Deane HwyWethersfield, CT, United States Review updated:

Makes me gag to remember Cheseburger with a Gigantic wad of Hair melted between the cheese and the meat. I found it in my first bite on a hungry drive to work. So disgusting. Health depart said they Would and Could do Nothing.
Seems wrong in the meantime...Buyer beware.
I will NEVER eat BK again in my life and my mission is to warn everyone these idiots don't care if you live or die.
The manager said...umm..Sorry, if you come back your next burger is on me. I told him I already ate more a furby.
Revolted by the thought.
NEVER again

Comments

• De

Curly or straight hair?

17th of Jul, 2009

MY FEREND, , IT'S SEEM'S THTA EVERY ONE CONSERNED DID EVERY TIHNG THAY COLD TOO HEPL YOU, ,

SOUND'S LIEK YOU SHOLD JSUT CHALKL THSI ONE UP TO A MISSTEAK, ,

I WOLD NOT EHNJOY BITEING INTO A HAREY BUGRER ETHER HOW EVER
    JSUT BECASU YOU GOT YOU'RE SELF ONE BAD BRUGER DOSEN'T MEAN THAT U WILL GET AONTHER

I WOLD TAEK THTA GETNLEMNAM'S OFER OF A FREE HABURGER WHITH HIS ALOPOGY'S & COPLIMNETNT'S

BUT THTA IS JSUT ME I GESS, ,

REGRAG'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Mr

MAC, long time no see!
    I could use a MIS-STEAK. It'd beat that lunchable I had for lunch any day.
    Hmmmm, steaaak.

20th of Jul, 2009

MRS QUIGLE'S MY DERE IT'S IS ASLO GOD TOO HERE FORM YOU, ,

I WAS INDIPSOSED FOR SOME TIEM DUE TOO HELTH & OTHER PIRVATE CONSERN'S & OLNY JSUT NOW HALVE FOND THE TIME & STRENTGH TOO SEPND SOEM TIEM ON THE ITNER NET & PURESUE MY ITNERET'S IN AMDITEDLY IDOL THNIG'S LIEK CONPLAIBTSOARD, COM

I AM AFAIRD HOW EVER THTA I DO NOT USDNERSATND WHTA U R REFERING TOO IN THE AVOVE CMOMNENT'S

BUT THTA IS ALL RUGHT, , PLESE ACEPT MY CORDAL REGRAD'S & GRETING'S

BLESING'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Cj
      21st of Mar, 2011

I found a hair in my food at Burger King too. That was three years ago. Haven't eaten a burger since and haven't been back to Burger King and never will.