Burger King - Venice, Florida / handling food with
I ate at Burger King US 41 Bypass in Venice, Florida. I ordered a Whopper. I noted that the young fellow did not wear gloves and was handling the food with his hands. Today I am sick with diarrhea and I have a strong feeling that, that is where I got the germ or problem from.
I also noted he was rubbing his hand on his pant and that too would be off limits for food handling in my book of health standards.
412 Shade Dr. W.
Venice, Florida 34293
More Burger King - Venice, Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - No drinking water
- Burger King - menu issue at the pat booker locaction in san antonio texas
- Burger King - Poor Drive thru service in Clarksburg WV
- Burger King - The food wasn’t cooked all the way , employees smelled like marijuana & used slot of profanity
- Burger King - drive thru