Burger King / usage biscuits
I went to the burgar king in holland mi one by walmart..ask for sausage breakfeast..they just gave me a biscuit with nothing in it..so I took up there explained to them they made a mistake.. the guy was very rude too me..took the biscuit start replying to me he didn't make mistake it was my fault..he didn't even apologize came back with other one tossed at me rolled his eyes. . That was not right of him I workedalot people that was worst experience I had with taking care of customer then girl in back working started talk alot rude. I will never return there denftily let people know my experience had there ...
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee