Burger King / Union Avenue / deny a job application because of tatoo
I am making a complaint because my son tried to apply for a job with burgerking. After greeting him the lady taking the application told him that she cannot hire him because he had a tatoo with his name on him. I called Human resource at [protected]. I ask her about the policy and this is what she told me this happen two month ago. I ask her to send this to me or fax this to me . she told me that she can only talk to my son and fax
information to him. I told her as a customer I want this information send to me. I ask her what about the employee which already hired and she told me they are consider grandfather. I don't agree with this and I feel like this is not fair. I feel because he's a young black male she judge him before she taken the time to review his application...
More Burger King / Union Avenue Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese 
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups 
- Burger King - e gift card refusal 
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn