Burger King / unethical behavior
On January 25, 2019 between 3:00 and 3:30 p.m. I, my friend, and his aging father experienced an unprofessional and demoralizing lunch listening to Latonia Branch give a staff meeting at 1209 S. Jefferson St, Monticello FL 32344. She used foul language such as "our production has gone to hell". She referred to employees lack of cleanliness stating "some people do not bathe, especially the night shift". She threatened them with less hours working and stated "if you don't like it here go work at Hardee's". She called out people specifically in a group setting. She said "I hired you, I can fire you". It was all very excessively loud and we could not hear our own conversation all the way across the room. I asked her for her name and told her I intended to make a complaint. She said "you want my phone number". I said no thank you.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee