Burger King / fraud and cheating

Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
3.75

I agree with the gentleman who also wrote on here about the Burger King on Grant and Alvernon. That is a group of disgusting, unhappy, non-caring individuals. I will NEVER go there ever because of a few bad experiences, but the one that sticks out the most is, when I went there and got ignored at the counter for at least 5 minutes and no one else was in line.

The guy was sitting in the back and kept looking at me, but never once said 'Hello' or 'I'll be right with you' he just flat out ignored me. I said 'hello' loudly so someone would come take my order, because I was on a limited time schedule due to it being my lunch break, finally a manager came up all sweaty in the face and pits. He didn't greet me, just walked up and stood in front of the register.

I told him I was ignored by the other guy and this wasn't the first time this had happened and I wanted his boss's name. He took my order, went it back, and then made me wait another 10 minutes for my food!!! No one expedited my order or anything. He came back up and handed me a piece of paper with a number on it, and said 'call this number to complain'. I got my order and walked out extremely mad... I would have walked out, except they had already taken my money, and calling someone to come up and refund it was pointless.

The next day I called the number, and it was not anybody that had anything to do with Burger King. It was a random number!!! He gave me a fake number!!! I never go there. It's dirty and run by a bunch of meth heads.
Va

Comments

Ma
  11th of Aug, 2007

Burger King - Fraud and cheating!

My daughter worked for Burger King in Eaton Rapids, MI for 3 months. During this time she was harassed by 2 of the managers. The Head manager ignored her when she asked to speak with him on these issues. She was then fired without warning by one of the managers that was harassing her. He harassed her by saying awful things about her boyfriend and she asked him to stop and was told she had an attitude. The attitude was provoked. The other manager would talk to the employees about his sex life and employees have quit because of these to managers. I would like to see some action taken against the two harassers and the other manager that ignored the situation.
Ma
  2nd of May, 2014
I work at burger king i get payed minimum wage doing 2-3 person's job at once labor prep cook. i work 2 weeks and get payed for only one and even then hours from previous week that should have rolled over or w/e shows up when i clock out but come pay day i dont receive the hours i worked im getting screwed badly.. this place is dirty foul not ran properly and should be shut down but hey a young man working to raise a new born cant complain atm till finding a new job.. they even leave money laying around manager office for anyone to steal or skim from!!

Burger King Logo Burger King