Burger King / the vanilla shakes at burger king taste like frozen cool whip

United States Review updated:

I am on the road a lot during the week and quite often use fast food restaurants for lunch. I have noticed that there is an increasing number of Burger King restaurants in the Holland, Zeeland, MI area that are getting slower and slower with their service. It appears that one person is handling the front counter and the drive up window. I can get through the drive through line at a McDonalds much quicker than at Burger King. I prefer the Burger King fish sandwich over McDonalds but cannot afford the long wait at Burger King. I also like vanilla shakes. The vanilla shakes at Burger King taste like frozen Cool Whip. It is not ice cream by any stretch of the imagination.

Starting to think Burger King may be getting in financial trouble and cutting back on staff and quality food to lower costs.

Ji

Comments

• Gr
      23rd of Apr, 2012

You sound like your 600 lbs

23rd of Apr, 2012

Gravitytheseducer, sounds like a rich snob and a drunken 1, 200 lb sailor. :)

• Gr
      28th of Apr, 2012

Johnrosscook you have said the exact same comment about me on every complaint i've commented on. You make no sense and your a dirty stalker.

22nd of May, 2012

What can I say Gravity, you sound like a real prize winner. Hope no one lands your ### under a truck. :)