Burger King / store appearance, conditions for eating in the store

1 Presque Isle, MainePresque Isle, United States

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
On December 26, 2017, I visited your store #2820 in Presque Isle for lunch. It was check # 101; Drawer #2; Sale # [protected].
First of all the appearance of the store is disgusting.
Secondly, the temperature in the store was cold, cold, cold. I could not eat inside without keeping my coat on and I still was cold. The food was also cold and always is cold. I asked for no salt fries and they called them no salt, but that was wrong.
The panels were off in the ceiling . Not only was what heat was in the building escaping through there, there was a draft blowing down from there. This was a very unpleasant lunch experience with a friend who experienced the same. I will NEVER go back there to eat. I overheard other customers complaining also. Your sales must be down in that store as there is very few people seen there opposed to your competition.
THE STORE NEEDS A COMPLETE MAKEOVER!!!

• Updated by kenza b, Jan 02, 2018

Burger King
    Burger King Contacts & Information
    Posted: Jan 2, 2018 by kenza b
    Store appearance, conditions for eating in the store
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 1 votes
    Presque Isle, MainePresque Isle, United States
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
    On December 26, 2017, I visited your store #2820 in Presque Isle for lunch. It was check # 101; Drawer #2; Sale # 12170201.
    First of all the appearance of the store is disgusting.
    THE STORE NEEDS A COMPLETE MAKEOVER!!!

Ke