Burger King / poor service, dirty store & rudeness
I visited a Burger king restaurant in Smiths Falls, ontario... The place was disgusting, upon entry I noticed garbage cans over flowing, the girl on cash was sitting down and did not want to serve me till she was ready. When we ordered are food I observed the person preparing my meal wasn't wearing a hair net, gloves and the prep station wasn't the cleanest...
After I got my meal my wife and I went to a booth to eat and ended up stepping into pop spilled all over the table, seats and floor I noticed it had been there long enough that it was starting to dry... When I went to inform them the girl I spoke with gave me the excuse that it wasn't her job... Back in 1980 I trained for a management position in Kingston Ontario.We ran a tight ship there, we had a lady who looked after the dining area for mishap's which happened to occur... We were proud of our store...
The rest room in Smiths Falls was dirty, garbage all over it looked like a tornado went threw... When it comes to fast foods, I prefer Burger King over all the compaction, after the last visit I'm starting to wonder.., I've had other issues with the same restaurant and took them up with management, thats only good for so long then it's back to the same thing again...
I wish to keep on doing business with Burger King, I just hope you will do something about this one, it's giving you a black eye.
Thank-you for your time:
Smiths Falls, Ontario...
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - their service of communication, #13846
- Burger King - drive thru and customer service
- Burger King - burger king little falls, nj on rt 46
- Burger King - called the cops 
- Burger King - chicken sandwich, whopper order