Burger Kingsmall burgers and fries to down sized

A Sep 15, 2014 Review updated:

I have been to burger king many times and the burgers are getting smaller and smaller and prices are going up I cant believe how small the burgers and fries are and wow not even enough to feed a kid as they are so small you have to buy 3 or 4 now just to get a full belly I cant afford to do that so i have to go somewhere else to to eat i think subway are better with portion size even macdonalds have a bigger burger so burger king you need to look at yourself and give the people food they pay for and stop being a scrooge with ya food i will not eat at burgerking as iT now cost me about 50 dollars to feed my family so i will be going somewhere else to eat as you are so bad so people have to buy 3 times as much to eat what not even a pound of food not good

May 16, 2007
    Burger King - Dirty, rude and disagreeable employees!

Today at 11:55 am I went to Burger King Drive through. I was told they were out of Diet Coke and had no other diet drinks. My sandwich was practically thrown in my face and when I reached my office I had no fork for my pie or a napkin. Employees are dirty, rude and disagreeable! The restaurant is on Lucas Street in Florence SC 29501

Nov 02, 2007
    Burger King - No service!

I pulled up to the drive-thru and said "Hello" and the lady bluntly said "I cannot take no more orders" I said would it be o.k to come inside?" She said again"I told you I am not taking no more orders, But as I pulled around their were people being waited on inside. What the heck was this all about. Never heard anyone say that to me.

• A
      Nov 17, 2007
    Burger King - cold food and burger was hard and old reminded me of a hockey puck.
    Burger king
    store # 1622 at 2345 lincoln way east
    Cheyenne
    Wyoming

Nasty food ! employees not in complete uniforms! hair is loose and could get into food. and i waited 15 minutes in drive thur for the food. This isnt the first time giving them the benefit of the doubt this has been the 3rd time we wont return.

•   Apr 03, 2008
    Burger King - Filthy dirty place to get food
    Franklin blvd
    Gastonia
    North Carolina
    www.burgerking.com

The food is bad and the service is slow everyone that works there is dirty looking... i will never never eat there... and never will i recommend...

Apr 24, 2008

I had recently visited Burger King in Hamlet and almost every morning, I order Sausage Biscuits off of the BK Value Menu. When I get my biscuits they are either burnt or not cut correctly. It's always pencil thin and burnt on the top, and very thick and burnt on the bottom. The biscuits are good and all, but something needs to be done A.S.A.P. Whoever is cooking the biscuits, they leave them in the oven too long, and when they cut the biscuits, it's never cut right.

•   May 07, 2008

This is in regards to the BK on George Washington Way, Richland, WA

Once a week after preschool, my husband and I take two of our grandchildren to BurgerKing for lunch.

Two or three weeks ago, after eating, I took my granddaughter to the restroom. The only sink in the bathroom had no running water. After cleaning up with soap and paper towels, I went and spoke to the manager to let her know there was no water. She said she'd take care of it, and I left it at that.

Yesterday we returned for lunch, and again, no water. I spoke to the manager and she apologized. (She was very polite and professional. I have no complaints with the people working there.) I expressed concern this was the second time in just a few weeks this had happened, and I was concerned that employees could not wash after leaving the restroom. She assured me they used the sink back in the food prep area.

When I expressed that didn't help the customers, she again apologized and explained "it's just an ongoing problem" (!!!) and she fixes it when it comes up.

When I heard the word "onging", I let her know I'd be calling the health department, which I did.

This problem appears to be one this BK can deal with(not repair) using a "quick fix". The manager is able to slip into the restroom and take care of the problem in seconds--IF it is brought to her attention. I'd like to see BK require the franchise owner to REPAIR the plumbing before someone ends up with e coli or hepatitis.

While they're at it, how about this "family oriented" corporation requiring changing tables in their franchises. Not one in our area (about 6) has one. Parents have to change their babies on the floor.

May 07, 2008

Do you care about your grandchildren? The food at BK is also bad for them. Stop trying to save a buck and go to a real restaurant. Sounds like you just want to play it cheap, and then want grand service. Your grandchildren deserve better for God's sake?

• G
      May 13, 2008
    Burger King - Food burgers sold ice cold
    FM 527 Pecan Grove
    Richmond
    Texas

Last month I ordered a cheese cake took it home Mold all over it. Today order a Steak Burger meat ice cold nasty and I know a friend of mine works as a regional VP for BK Tom Glick I think he should Know. What happen to the Flame Broiled Burger they usually microwave there meat BK used to be the best...

May 15, 2008
    Burger King - Scam contest!
    1129 Central Parkway
    O Fallon
    Missouri
    Phone: [protected]

Burger King this contest in regards to Indiana Jones but can not register because when they want you birthdate the program sill not allow you to go past the number 7 in any phase of the registration process.

• S
      Jun 04, 2008
    Burger King - Food not right
    Main Street
    Salem
    Virginia

I am really geting tried of my orders mess up . I tried of wasting my money on crap. You use too be good now you don't give a dam. I dont know what has happen but the someone needs too do something If I can't get my food right I will go elsewhere. I also except to hear from you too

Jun 14, 2008
    Burger King - Nobody pays attention

Why is it that when you go to Burger King...the place that claims to let you "Have it your way"...
    you can never get it YOUR WAY. Everytime I order a Spicey Chicken Crisp, I want EXTRA Mayo on it.
    The last 3 times I have done this I always get it with NO mayo. Can't they at least have a person taking orders that understands english? Wendy's is just as bad...NOBODY CARES ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Burger King - violent commercial
    Scottsdale

This commercial is too violent for children to watch.
    I was very offended that they would show such violence in a food commercial. It's just a hamburger- but he gets slapped twice by a woman-- maybe Anger management should be shown to this ad company!!!

• K
      Jun 17, 2008

Get a friggin life...seriously. Don't like it? Don't watch it! Americans are getting more stupid every day.

Jun 17, 2008

This is not a commercial for kids to see. Talk about bullying!!! Not appropriate!!!
    I thought Burger King had more sense than this. Please remove this ad.

Jun 19, 2008
    Burger King - Horrible commercial
    Idaho
    www.burgerking.com

Your latest commercial depicting teachers eating steak burgers and thinking they are special is disgusting! The woman slapping a man for being hungry promotes violence. Teachers do not slap other teachers, and the very act is assault and battery. What is wrong with you? Do we not have enough hitting, punching, kicking and even shooting in this country? Find a different way to promote your product!

Sincerely,
    B. Kirby.

• S
      Jun 19, 2008

I am not someone that ever complains about anything but in this instance I think everyone should. It is not something I would expect from a family restaurant in your new commercial with the teachers having one of your new burgers and a women teacher asks them way they got them and one says he just wants one and then she slaps his face and then hits him again. This is not something I want my nieces and my nephew to see and I am sure if others don't think violence needs to be in your adds. I am hoping someone will read this and maybe get smart and take this add off the air. It is bad enough that the programs on now days are allowing the violence and the language they are we don't need commercials doing the something.

• N
      Jun 25, 2008

June 25, 2008, 07:14 p.m. order #549, taken by randi. On todays date, I went to the drive-thru and ordered a #2 with cheese, add mustard, hold the mayo and ketchup. The order was repeated by the drive-thru employee, and order was picked up at the window. I then drove 5 miles back home to enjoy my supper. When I opened the burger it was drowned with mayo and ketchup. I checked the receipt and the order was correctly entered. I called the store next, the conversation is as follows: phone rings, bk employee answers, yea. May I speak to the manager please. bk employee, yea. silence, are you the manager? Bk employee, yea. May I have your name? Bk employee, no. problem was explained to unknown bk employee, I was then asked for my name, I said if I can't have your name, then you can't have mine. Unknown bk employee then stated, fine, don't ever come back. At this point I hung up. Several minutes later the unknown bk. employee called me back to inform me that she had gotten my name and phone number from *69 and had filed harassment charges with the local police. all I wanted was a hamburger. I do not believe that this the standard procedure for customer complaints.

Jul 02, 2008
    Burger King - Bones in chicken sandwich
    Detroit
    Michigan
    www.burgerking.com

On 7/2/08, I ordered and received a chicken sandwich. Order #442 Store #4724. Half way through I choked on a chicken bone. who's checking these so we don't get all choked up over it? What are my rights?

Jul 07, 2008

You can have it your way by cooking some real food at home. Next time don't be so lazy.

•   Jul 09, 2008
    Burger King - Race discrimination
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

New manager takes control of store. Slowly transfers all of his Hispanic employees from his old store and cuts to near nothing hours of workers that have several years at his new store. Clearly prefers his like Hispanic friends. Clearly wrong management practices.

Jul 10, 2008
    Burger King - Terrible TV commercial
    Vancouver
    Washington
    www.burgerking.com

Since when is kicking your father when asked to say "hello", and then receiving a treat of apple sticks. What a wonderful message that sends to both children and parents... Until this is off the air you can be sure I will not be a customer of B.K..

Jul 11, 2008

you are a ###ing ### it was a hilarious commercial, have you ever heard of slapstick comedy???

• H
      Jul 12, 2008
    Burger King - Latest commercial
    lady lake
    www.burgerking.com

Usually burger kings commercials are pretty good. This one however is the pits. Striking a person because of the way they aquiered the hamburger is a bad form of advertising. I suggest the commercial ad writing people redo it. Its almost like saying violence is good and the other one stinks just as badly. Sarcasm should stay out of food advertising especially when you target the younger generation.

• H
      Jul 13, 2008
    Burger King - Terrible advertisement
    www.burgerking.com

When we are trying to teach our children not to be "smart alecs" the adds show smart alec language by the participants. This is not necessary.

• K
      Jul 17, 2008
    Burger King - Manager rude to customers
    Buger King
    hwy 61(BANKHEAD)
    Carrollton
    Georgia
    www.burgerking.com

The manager of this restaurant is always rude.She raises her voice when talking to customers. Even though it takes a long time to get your food and everybody is waiting calmly. She serves only a few people and make the others wait even when these people has been there longer then others.

No longer a customer!

• P
      Jul 26, 2008
    Burger King - not getting correct orders
    ohio
    1910 s champion av
    Columbus

i order 3 kids meals and asked for 2 with apple fries and 1 with marconi . plus 2 chicken sandwichs . I got regular fries and the chicken looked old and dried out . I went to another location and ordered 1 kids meal with apple fried and got regular fries . At no time did any one say they were out of anything . They just handed me my orders and moved on .

• V
      Jul 27, 2008
    Burger King - Kicking the father
    www.burgerking.com

I could not believe that Burger King, which has used the Burger King man as their symbol of good food and a good place to take your kids would show the burger child kicking his father. I have 11 grandchildren and this was insulting to all. How can you give such an image. Who on earth came up with this idea and was agreed this was the best commercial? What can these people in advertising be thinking?

• A
      Jul 30, 2008

i feel the same way

• I
      Jul 31, 2008
    Burger King - Burger King ad
    Burger King

I have never been so upset with a commercial in my
    life as I was when I saw the Burger King commercial
    for apple fries and the "little prince" kicks his father,
    the "king." Terrible example for kids. Also, when Mom
    asks the girl if she wants an apple, the kids replies, No.
    What happened to "thank you."

• G
      Aug 02, 2008

The new commercial showing a young child kicking his father is the worst case of judgement in recent history. Surely the agency should who came up with this should be fired as well as the Burger King ad executive who approved it. You should be ashamed!!! I will boycott your establishments in our area until this ad is pulled from television. As of 08-01-08, it was still being shown.

Aug 03, 2008

Why would you get your panties in a bunch over this.

Surely you don't believe that this commercial is going to encourage children to kick their authority in the shins?

If your children begin to behave unruly over a random commercial, and not other unruly children they associate with on a daily basis: constantly — then two things are happening...

1. You have been a weak supervisor resulting in their lack of respect finally being shown.
    or
    2. You have been a weak supervisor resulting in their lack of respect finally being displayed.

• P
      Aug 11, 2008
    Burger King - T.V. COMMERCIAL
    LURAY

I AM ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIED THAT A LARGE FOOD INDUSTRY WOULD ALLOW SUCH A TV COMMERICAL TO AIR. WHY ARE YOU TEACHING OUR CHILDREN TO DISRESPECT THEIR FATHERS BY KICKING THEM? I CAN'T BEGIN TO FATHOM WHO THOUGHT UP THIS BRILLIANT IDEA. SHAME ON YOU.

Aug 18, 2008
    Burger King - health
    BURGE KING
    Gretna
    Louisiana

THE PEOPLE THAT ARE WORKING PREPARING THE FOOD ARE NOT WERRING GLOBES AT ANY TIME . THAT IS A HEALTH RISK PLEASE CHECK INTO THIS

Aug 18, 2008

i agree with all the comments writen on the post please do something before burger king becomes a thing from the past

Aug 19, 2008
    Burger King - Kept change
    112 N.Ridgewood Ave.
    Daytona Beach
    Florida
    www.burgerking.com

I went thru Drive Thru ask for small coffee. Gave her $20.00 and drove out. I realized I did not get change. Went around block, came back and asked for my change. The girl lied and said she gave me change. The manager counted the till and said it was not over. I told him it was in her pocket if not in till. He said sorry. I can't help you.

Aug 21, 2008
    Burger King - not opening at righttime
    burger king
    w. popular rd
    Collierville
    Tennessee

The resturant was opening early in the morning hours (5am) and now last week or so it is not open until after 6am. Now we have to to Mcdonald for breakfast.
    Very bad business.

Aug 26, 2008

Do you really eat that ###?

Aug 26, 2008

I don't think GLOBES are required.

• L
      Sep 02, 2008
    Burger King - poor service, incorrect orders
    Chocowinity
    North Carolina

VERY POOR SERVICE, BAD ATTITUDES, INCORRECT ORDERS.
    VERY NON -PROFESSIONAL.
    WILL NOT EVER VISIT THIS PLACE AGAIN.

Sep 09, 2008

i went to burger in silver spring md, at 645a,
    i bought a number 1, ham and cheese sandwich it was hard has a rock and the meat and cheese was cold. the bread was so cold it was hard. i will never go to burger king again, the stores opens up at 6 and my food was terrible...