Burger King / service, not receiving product ordered
First time to a Burger King.
New Burger King opened in Bradford, Ontario. Saw advertisement for a Bacon King and thought I would try it.
Go to drive through, two cars ahead of me, yet I sit for 5 minutes waiting for someone to acknowledge me on the speaker. Order the Bacon King and get an OK, not giving me the total, just OK.
Five minutes later pull up to window and pay for a Bacon King.
Take the bag home and find no receipt in the bag and NOT a Bacon King but a single patty burger with no bacon.
Slow and poor service and received a lesser product than what I paid for.
Tried Burger King, guess I won't be trying again
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee