Burger King / rude store manager, woodbridge mall new jersey

1 250 woodbridge center, shopping mall in woodbridge new new jersey, Woodbridge, NJ, United States

This afternoon 1/7/2019 I went to the Burger King restaurant in Woodbridge Mall in New Jersey.. After I ordered Original chicken sandwich with French fries, I insisted on getting French fries that was hot and not stale and also without salt because of my health condition - I am hypertensive... Obviously peeved by my request for hot French fries and unsalted fries, the manager who was supposed to know better instructed the customer service personnel to mix the already prepared salted French fries with the new hot French fries that I requested. He then turned around and said to the customer service rep using the Spanish term "pendeja' meaning"idiot" an obvious reference to me.. When I got home, I called the manager (he stated his name as Damien Abrego) back to confront him about his rude behavior and to my dismay, he admitted the use of that word but then lied that he was referencing himself.. I am sure Burger King as a corporate entity prides itself on good customer service and I am writing to alert you about this uncouth manager so that his rude behavior will not be visited on other clients. Thanks for your attention to this matter.. Adelaide Boakye: email :[protected]@yahoo.com Tel :[protected]

Na