Burger King / my order
I went to Burger King #2051 on dec 24th 2017 at 3:23pm.
I ordered original chicken sandwich combo meal. I asked for chees and was charged for it. There was no cheese on it and the chicken was cold. Also ordered the bacon & cheese crispy chicken sandwich w/o tomatoes. There was no bacon and no cheese and had tomatoes on it. Wasn't warm either.
The 4 piece chicken finger were cold too. The fries were okay and sprite were good. The service didn't really seem to care about being there. I may not go back to this location.
I am pulling the info I have on the employee ticket that shows no tomato and add cheese one that comes on the food.
1545 E Buckeye Rd, phx, az 85034
Sunday 24 2017
T=12L I=1 C=4399
I can not find the other reciept
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Drive thru and customer service
- Burger King - Burger King Little Falls, NJ on Rt 46
- Burger King - Called the cops
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thru messed up and then forget about me.